Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those WTT 9's are absolutely insane.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

WTTs are dope.

I don't understand wanting to change the laces and lining.

Congrats, now you have a regular black/gold shoe.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

WTTs are dope.

Imo, off first impression, a regular black and gold shoe would look better.  I think it would look dope with a kente type print like the Air Raid.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

WTTs are dope.

Imo, off first impression, a regular black and gold shoe would look better.  I think it would look dope with a kente type print like the Air Raid.
Read my mind.

I can't have enough black shoes. Lol. Matter of fact, I don't have a black shoe with clear soles. The gold speckles are nice too.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

WTTs are dope.

Read my mind.
the lining is fine. but i don't like the laces. to each his own i guess.

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

WATCH THE THRONE 9s???
I was the WTT last night in Miami, and both of them wore these shoes. The bottom looked like a light green like the Altitude XIII's, but maybe the lighting made it look that way. I didn't even know what shoes they were until I Googled it.

By the way, the did "NIP" five times.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

The "KW" leads me to believe those WTTs aren't more than 1 pair
"Only" 3 pairs made...

LeBron
Kanye
Jay

Waita'sec......No 4th pair for Wale?!
eek.gif
Don't see why he'd get a pair lol. He gets a lot of exclusive stuff, but hey, they're the WTTs for a reason.

Not feelin' the WTT pair.  Probably good 'cause it doesn't seem likely anyone will ever see 'em outside of last night.

As for the Cannons, man, I don't know what it is, but they are seriously calling me.  I think its the Volt swoosh with the Oregon like darker green.  The orange is sort of whatever to me, but something about the volt really does it.  I wish I could find a pair for retail in my size ASAP.
tired.gif

Awesome- feelin' you on the Packers man, but maybe we could move on to Jerseys or baseball caps now?
tongue.gif

I love the laces/gold piece/ liner on th WTT... The part I like The least is the sole. If u swap it for the Christmas 9 sole with the gold (no red of course) these %%*#@ would be unbeatable. Maybe even with a gum sole

When I first saw the WTT pair, I thought we were getting an early look at the BHM's for next year. It could be a dope shoe if they got rid of those ugly laces. The liner is cool, gives it that little bit of flare but the laces are overkill IMO. They would look a million times better with some laces like in the Dunkman VII's, with the 3M dashes on them and gold tips. Especially since they're up on the stage. Just my opinion though

And I'm haaving a hard time deciding whhether to get the Hurricanes or the Cannons, they release so close together and I KNOW they're not going to sit
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see why people complain about laces that come on shoes when that's the one thing YOU can change on your own.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I don't see why people complain about laces that come on shoes when that's the one thing YOU can change on your own.

Truth.  And I think on these the laces kinda work, but yeah you could do either/or.
I actually like these alot, but there's no point in liking them since they'll probably be nothing more than a f&f hyperstrike.

Those WTT 9s are terrible, triple black 9s with a gold swoosh and crayola design inner pattern and laces, cute. I'm sure my lil niece would love them.

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

still undecided on cannons. after wearing my MN today, i'm more thinking about another pair of them.
Wise decision, Chris
smile.gif

Cannons are definitely pure hotness in person. Along with Chinas they are my top 2. Now I need more pairs for balling... but can't find UK's or MN's for a decent price.

Cannons to be delivered today.....very curious....
purchased on a whim and some minor peer pressure...
hoping they fit ok.

also, if you're the OP don't you have the obligation to keep the first page updated with everything so we can save time sifting through jibber jabber talk?

Back
Top Bottom