Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm a bigger man, I don't need to be flaunting every single purchase I make over the internet. E-prop was not given today. I'll just end this by blocking these type of ppl, pointless trying to go back and forth to the point of this thread being locked. Btw, your camera is dated, go buy a DSLR and come back and show that off too lmfao.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

I don't know what country u live in but
Last time I looked I was in USA

So I can post and say whatever I want just like you. Where are your shoes?? Or positive contribution to any thread??
Ask everyone who got 15% off the MN's what contribution I made 
laugh.gif
 Try again son
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm a bigger man, I don't need to be flaunting every single purchase I make over the internet. E-prop was not given today. I'll just end this by blocking these type of ppl, pointless trying to go back and forth to the point of this thread being locked. Btw, your camera is dated, go buy a DSLR and come back and show that off too lmfao.

QFT, gonna let the jnco X bugle boy jeans guy cook, no more complaints from me 
pimp.gif

As for the shoes, when people said they fit small were you guys meaning length wise?  I got my true size and it fit length wise (still had some room actually), but the the width of these is super tight 
sick.gif

Seriously guys, lets just stay on the kicks- we all know by now , whatever we got, someone has one bigger, badder, and better... so lets just keep it chill please... This thread had been moving pretty decent and free from all the lameness that had existed in the past...

Btw, for me, hands down CANNONS are # 1 CW so far, and I don't even think its close.  Was contemplating MN , but I think I'd rather get two Cannons.  They remind me of chaos Kobes, I am a sucker for Orange, and I think the metallic look of them vs. the white on the Hurricanes really makes it work. 

Thanks for the great pics everyone regardless of camera.  Nice to see them and look forward to early Dec...

I think these are supertight as well. My toes were hurting. Needed to cut my toe nails extra short. I heard these loosen up after 3-4 wears, which would be extremely helpful.

I also think the Cannons are the best. so far. I didnt like the orange laces with them, but once i saw them with its matching laces, I was on operation cop. Hurricanes are slowly creeping up the list for me.

the more ya wear the ix's the more comfy they get, its wonderful

black laces 4 life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a big fat WHATEVAH to awesome wither, HORRIBLE

^^^lol...I can imagine a commercial, "New Lebron IXs, they help keep your toenails short."

Originally Posted by casper90403

I think these are supertight as well. My toes were hurting. Needed to cut my toe nails extra short. I heard these loosen up after 3-4 wears, which would be extremely helpful.

I also think the Cannons are the best. so far. I didnt like the orange laces with them, but once i saw them with its matching laces, I was on operation cop. Hurricanes are slowly creeping up the list for me.
Must be super tight then 
laugh.gif

Yeah I am liking the cannons a lot too, just not sure if I like them more than the MN's

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Seriously guys, lets just stay on the kicks- we all know by now , whatever we got, someone has one bigger, badder, and better... so lets just keep it chill please... This thread had been moving pretty decent and free from all the lameness that had existed in the past...

Btw, for me, hands down CANNONS are # 1 CW so far, and I don't even think its close.  Was contemplating MN , but I think I'd rather get two Cannons.  They remind me of chaos Kobes, I am a sucker for Orange, and I think the metallic look of them vs. the white on the Hurricanes really makes it work. 

Thanks for the great pics everyone regardless of camera.  Nice to see them and look forward to early Dec...
I think ppl referring to in terms of shoes that have been released already... in which case I agree with that the MNs are the best. 
Ask me again when the Cannon's are officially out though. As great as they look in pics, they are quite a site to see in person. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some people do too much to prove themselves to faceless profiles.

Chill, these are strangers bro.

5 different angles of 4 ugly pairs of shoes. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Pickups so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are the three that I'm looking to cop. Got the MNs, Cannons up next, then back to the UKs (hopefully under retail).
After seeing tons of detailed pics of both, the Cannons have jumped above the Xmas joints for me. Still might cop them, but damn this stuff is getting expensive 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Some people do too much to prove themselves to faceless profiles.

Chill, these are strangers bro.

5 different angles of 4 ugly pairs of shoes. 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I don't hv 2 prove anything I'm just having funOh and look fwd 2 more pics

Originally Posted by Venomenon

I dont understand the Hemi pics....

Nothing to understand , do u ask why bed sheet?? Do you say on top of the box??It's just different

Agree about the fit witness. These def fit true to size length wise. It's the width that's tight. Right in the toe area. But the loosen up. Def dont suggest going up half size cause theyll end up to long and wide after a few wears.

played ball in the MN the other night. I think its just as good, if not better, than Kobe VI as far as performance goes. Light weight and comfy, but definitely snug compared to the Lebron 8s. Do not go half size down on these.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Agree about the fit witness. These def fit true to size length wise. It's the width that's tight. Right in the toe area. But the loosen up. Def dont suggest going up half size cause theyll end up to long and wide after a few wears.

Yeah I loosened mine up a lot and they seem a LITTLE better, but still feel cramped.  Then again I haven't even broken them in yet.
Did you guys lace yours all the way up?  I didn't at first and it looked terrible, the sides of the top were all flailing out 
laugh.gif
  I just went up one hole on the higher part (sounds confusing I know)

Back
Top Bottom