Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

not knocking anyone but...

anyone who doesnt think big bangs are a top 3 colorway doesnt own a pair.

i thought/think they are extremely loud too and its just different once you have them in person.

period

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I'm traveling for work and down in the Long Beach area and I'm surprised at how many places have Swingmans, Dunkmans, Mangos and other kinds of shoes just sitting.

which stores man? I might need to check those places out maybe something catches my attention. Thanks.
Let's see I hit Los Cerritos today, I hit South Coast Plaza the other day.  Basically Foot Locker, Foot Action, Sheik, some of those spots had stuff.  I'm not used to so many stores/locations (I live in Ohio...lol)

I see... welcome to Socal. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

not knocking anyone but...

anyone who doesnt think big bangs are a top 3 colorway doesnt own a pair.

i thought/think they are extremely loud too and its just different once you have them in person.

period

I hear ya man! Something about that orange, got me hypnotized
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Before someone quotes all of those pics GREAT post YBD! Can't wait to get my SLH this week......

hope no one quotes that post...pics overload!!
roll.gif

Kudos to you YBD, especially if you compiled all those pics.

I still can't get over how much a choker lebrons shoes are.... :shifty:

I'm probably a 10.75 coz 10.5 chokes my feet while 11's feel like a hotdog thrown down a hallway

havent bought any lebrons yet and totally regret passing on the big bangs. SLHs might be my first pair~
smile.gif

hows the sizing on the lebrons, TTS?

Originally Posted by anumeric

havent bought any lebrons yet and totally regret passing on the big bangs. SLHs might be my first pair~
smile.gif

hows the sizing on the lebrons, TTS?

best to try them on. some say to half or full size up.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Mind is slowly changing on SLH's. Will probably cop. Goodness, I love what they've done with the IX's.

same here. Hope I can check them out in person before making my final decision.

I'd go half size up if I were you. I normally wear an 11 but it's tight and a little narrow. Ever since I've been buying 11.5 in all the rest of the xi's

I never got the point of people going crazy over rappers wearing athletes shoes? Like it signifies your purchase or makes you feel warm inside?

"oh snaps, I just saw Bieber in Swingmans... purchase redeemed"

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MrDozo

At that price, im sure they'll be sitting in some stores for a while. Regardless of quantity.

Foams are selling out at $220

Truth. Jordan 2012 blk/wht pair from Wednesday sold out at $223.... Elites won't sit.

The Jordan 2012 sold out because it was very limited,

Yes..... the Home and Away will sit but the limited 2 colors probably wont

Originally Posted by NeedIceySoles

I'd go half size up if I were you. I normally wear an 11 but it's tight and a little narrow. Ever since I've been buying 11.5 in all the rest of the xi's

I'll give the sz 11 one more try. I thought 10.5 fit me perfectly after trying on 10-11...10 still fit but tight, 11 was just too loose all around. Don't know what's going on now. Maybe my feet grew, smh.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I never got the point of people going crazy over rappers wearing athletes shoes? Like it signifies your purchase or makes you feel warm inside?

30t6p3b.gif

I guess that's where the hypebeasts are coming from. I rarely listen to the radio anymore (classic rock station if I do). If it comes to hiphop, I'm more old school.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Foams are selling out at $220

Truth. Jordan 2012 blk/wht pair from Wednesday sold out at $223.... Elites won't sit.

The Jordan 2012 sold out because it was very limited,

Yes..... the Home and Away will sit but the limited 2 colors probably wont

anything Nike labels as limited, even GR, will most likely, eventually get sold out... In my size anyway.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

30t6p3b.gif
I just think it's kinda cool to see some celebs with the same passion for kicks as we have... A celeb wearing a pair wouldnt make me want a pair unless they rocked em a certain way, or took a nice pic to make the shoes look better.

Only way an athlete would sway my decision would be because a player on my favorite team (no, not trying to get this started again lol) accomplished something in that shoe...

Cool Greys are callin my name... are they hittin discount in anyones area yet?

Originally Posted by bence23

although nothing wrong with that...I love Lebron IX's in terms of wearability and style.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dude sounds like a kobe stan. Kobes shoes have been just as "look at me" as brons have the past few years. The Oc's were a shade less gaudy than the bangs. 3DS too. etc. The kobe 7s are hideous though. Brons line>kobes

color-wise, yea most definitely they are trying to make em "look at me" coz that's how they sell. I'm talking more about the design, Kobe's are simple, not too gimmicky, basically not too much going on. 

But as far as being a Kobe fan, yes I am.

I haven't bought any LeBron 9's because I don't like them, and I have multiple pairs of Kobe 7's. That being said, the Kobe 7's definitely are hella gimmicky. The whole "Kobe system" swappable midsole thing they jacked from the 2011 J's is as much of a gimmick as any sneaker has had in recent memory.

Back
Top Bottom