Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Anyone know of SLH's will have alternate laces and what color they will be? I've looked in this thread and googled it, but can't get the scoop.

I'm wondering that too...but I haven't seen any pictures with alternate laces so I'm guessing not.  I didn't like the SLH at first, but they definitely have grown on me. 

No alternate laces. Only purple.
that's kind of bs...every pair of lebrons should come with another pair of laces..we are paying $170 for a pair of shoes, at least they can throw in some $2 pair of laces. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I'm wondering that too...but I haven't seen any pictures with alternate laces so I'm guessing not.  I didn't like the SLH at first, but they definitely have grown on me. 

No alternate laces. Only purple.
that's kind of bs...every pair of lebrons should come with another pair of laces..we are paying $170 for a pair of shoes, at least they can throw in some $2 pair of laces. 

I agree, man. Quality goes down, prices go up, and they can't include an extra pair of cheap laces.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Obsidian and bred lows look nice. Will only purchase if they hit 80 though.

I have only seen one pair of lows that are worth the $150 and those were the red teal ones

imo easily the 3 best colorways of this shoe...not in order are

chinas, bangs and swingmans>everything else

not saying some of the other colorways arent decent, just on a lower level than the top three.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

A fan is someone who supports his or her Player or Team no matter what.

BINGO.....your words, no matter what!

And 9 times out of 10 THE PLAYER you support plays for YOUR TEAM!

All the other rif raf you said made no sense to me.

i kinda get where u going with this, but that leave out being a fan of certain player
teams i get, cuz im  jordan fan being from chicago and now im a rose fan its only natural=just being an over all bulls fan past n present
my question to you sneakermane were u ever a penny fan or shaq or ewing just wondering

did u only respect their game and talent and thats as far as it went?? 

To answer your question....Growing up I always admired Domonique Wilkins game. When MJ was winning scoring titles Domonique was usually right behind him in scoring. The man was the human highlight reel. Multiple slam dunk contest winner just like Mike. And he used to go off on Bird & then Celtics. But to say I was a fan of his would mean that I gave a damn bout the Atlanta Hawks winning which I did not.

You can like a man's game. True. Back in the days I admired Penny Hardaway & Grant Hill. Today....Of course I luv Kobe Bryant but I like D. Rose & Kevin Durant's game. Am I a fan of Rose or Durant? No....cause I lose no sleep if they win or lose. Just like I laughed at Penny & Shaq when they got swept by Hakeem & them in that Finals.

These dudes that are fans of Lebron, Durant, Melo, CP3.....ya'll need to understand the meaning of the word FAN. Who the hell y'all root for when they play each other. You just put their names on a wall & throw darts? Once again.....Foolery.

As far as Lebron lows....Easters might be the only cop for me. Waiting to see some on foot pics of those other colorways.

Bred Lows

Via NK

Nike-LeBron-9-Low-Black-Sport-Red.jpg

2012031354927683-620x442.jpg

2012031354927684-620x442.jpg

Better than the mids but need to see them in person.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Intrigant

DUNKMANS BELOW RETAIL:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item6d733381f2

BIN - Yes

+

Shipping - No

But remove the link, it's against forum rules
It's actually not. Ask Dirtylicious.

I believe it's only against the ROC when you put it as your B/S post in the selling sections.

I get confused I thought it applies to anywhere within the forum.

Gentry is an ID beast! Any specks on those? Red/white on the swoosh, yellow/red on the midsole would look
smokin.gif

My area still has almost a FSR in Dunkmas

Just checked my size out and it had the Halo on the back

Dunkmans n Mangos just don't do it for me so my spot can keep both of em

I was hoping I could find the Swingsmans I missed out on

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

My area still has almost a FSR in Dunkmas

Just checked my size out and it had the Halo on the back

Dunkmans n Mangos just don't do it for me so my spot can keep both of em

I was hoping I could find the Swingsmans I missed out on
where are you located? Oregon?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

vhxe29.jpg

Meek Mill wearing Big Bang LeBron 9's

mg4986copy.jpg

Flo Rida wearing Big Bang Galaxy LeBron 9's ix
stalely gave him his pair to wear lol, but f what everybody on niketalk is talking about. SAN ANTONIO SPURS ALL DAY UNTIL I DIE!

So far we've seen the following lows - Cool Greys, Easters, Entourages, Obsidians, Breds, and Liverpools. On top of those and the IXs, there's 4 colorways of the Elite. Nike went all out this year! Probably setting us up for the Xs
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Those ID's are hella dope!!!! [/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i got a kid wanting to trade me VVVVVNDS Miami nights for Stealth Jordan XX3's.....But they a have .5 smaller than my shoe size [/color]
mad.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom