Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Question for anyone that has played ball in these. Do they stretch out?

I'm usually a size 12 but the 12s on these are a little snug, and there's no 12.5 and the 13s are kind of loose at the toe (although there's no real heel slippage).

Oh and a pic

awW0O.jpg

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakermane

sneakermane - weather is about to break in the next few weeks. cant wait to bust out some of the warm weather colors
pimp.gif

Fell victim to the urge today, my brotha.

Took about 8 steps away from my house & got the first "I like your shoes" comment. Mangos go hard.

And to think I almost passed on these last week. Might have to move Mangos up on my Top Ten List.
happy.gif
dope pics.

my mangos are in my closet already. trying to figure out what imma wear with them.

cool greys are so seriously underrated tho.

wearing these to the bowling alley.

Those look very clean/classy. for the times you want to be under the radar. definitely underrated.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I'm usually a size 12 but the 12s on these are a little snug, and there's no 12.5 and the 13s are kind of loose at the toe (although there's no real heel slippage).

Oh and a pic
I had the same Problem... I got a 12 but I need a 12.5.... These joints aint leather, So we might be SOL. I'm still going to wear mines to run errands and what not...

Saw the Mangos yesterday in my local House of hoops. tried them on but can't get over the fact that they are peach/pink. damn all of the nicknames and colorways that try to change the face that a shoe is actually peach/pink and etc. "mango"...yeah right

so i got my big bangs in earlier in the week and was waitin on the swingman and dunkmans to come and they did

dunkmans came from ndc and no halo! oh well

and my little collection of 9s..just need the cannons and chinas and im done with the 9...mids that is...mite get some lows

Originally Posted by sneakermane

sneakermane - weather is about to break in the next few weeks. cant wait to bust out some of the warm weather colors
pimp.gif

Fell victim to the urge today, my brotha.

Took about 8 steps away from my house & got the first "I like your shoes" comment. Mangos go hard.

And to think I almost passed on these last week. Might have to move Mangos up on my Top Ten List.
happy.gif
dope pics.

my mangos are in my closet already. trying to figure out what imma wear with them.

cool greys are so seriously underrated tho.

wearing these to the bowling alley.

Still not feelin Mangos... But those cool greys are def on my list. Just waiting for em to get a nice price drop and I'll pounce.

Originally Posted by sthebest

im surprised so many love the Cannons. I didnt care for them at all. the colorway did nothing for me

to each his own... But cannons are actually what made me buy my first ever lebron shoe for myself... Such a dope cw, got em for a great price as well. Guess that helps
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ButchasJAYZ

Saw the Mangos yesterday in my local House of hoops. tried them on but can't get over the fact that they are peach/pink. damn all of the nicknames and colorways that try to change the face that a shoe is actually peach/pink and etc. "mango"...yeah right

Looks Mango to me homie....

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by elrodo33

those miami's or KY's anywhere else? I tried nikefind for 10.5-11.5 and nothing came up. however, nikefind isn't always accurate
I ordered the Kentuckys from Scottsdale, but I'm having trouble finding the UMs.
like i said champs @ coral square mall in broward my dude give em a call
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Just picked up the swingmans today.. suprised they still had my size. Got the wife the black on blacks.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Welp I traded away my Chinas, Hurricanes and Solar Reds...Time to get the Chinas back
smile.gif
Hurricanes I didn't care for, and solars are a dime a dozen
Solar Red Lebron 8 lows?

About a month ago I walked into an Olympia sports and they had the canons still. Bought them as my first pair of 9s. Now a month later I have 7 pairs lol. Something about them I can't stop

Hey NT, today I just got in a pair of big bangs that I bought of someone else, while looking at them it seems that their is some form of scratch on the reflective swoosh. I tried goo gone, eraser, Clorox wipes, and water but nothing seems to get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by hih8r

Hey NT, today I just got in a pair of big bangs that I bought of someone else, while looking at them it seems that their is some form of scratch on the reflective swoosh. I tried goo gone, eraser, Clorox wipes, and water but nothing seems to get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How do I include a picture in the post?

most likely the 3m material scratched off. don't think anything you use can get rid of it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by hih8r

How do I include a picture in the post?

most likely the 3m material scratched off. don't think anything you use can get rid of it.

+1... That sux though

I'm in a 3 shoe rotation right now. Swingmans, Cannons, Kobe VI China, lather, rinse, repeat.

The Swingmans are so great outside, the light does great things to these. So happy I grabbed them.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Oh and a pic
I had the same Problem... I got a 12 but I need a 12.5.... These joints aint leather, So we might be SOL. I'm still going to wear mines to run errands and what not...
Well damb.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom