Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Miami Nights should arrive Thursday or Friday and made a sneaker connect. I think I did. Swingmans will be had.

.sneakermane will confirm DM 8 > 9   
wink.gif

i like the DM 8 just as much as the 9, the 7 is the best evah by faaaaaaar ! imho

Couldn't be serious about dunkman 8's over 9's. I think all the dunkman 8s that were out here in the bay area at outlets disagree with that. Doubt these hit sales racks in large numbers like those did.

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by DrKickologist

size run the same as the 8's

frown.gif
 that's what I was afraid of. Thanks though. Thought since Dunkman's are dropping in GS this year maybe they'd extend it to the SLH
nerd.gif
 Tired of copping size 7s and that men's pricing *heavy sigh* 
if you really want them u should cop it but i would try on a pair at footlocker to see if u can go below a 7

6.5y are my true size--- china's, MNs have been 7s cuz they didn't come in GS. I wanted big bangs, but I guess I'm glad I missed out because honestly I don't even want them like that anymore. What am I going to do with an ORANGE shoe? I don't even like orange like that 
laugh.gif
 I always liked the SLH's but I just knew they wouldn't be dropping in GS.  I want them but I'm over spending 2 bills on a  single pair of shoes, I don't know how you guys consistently do it 
eyes.gif

with all that being said I will most likely still be copping the SLH. But then I'm done with all kicks for the rest of year. 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

gotta find someone to paint that swoosh green
This.  If it matched the sole or even if it was outlined in green it would SO much better.

LAWL@ people selling on ebay--- man, you don't even make a decent flip nowadays on that site. With paypal fees and then the recent hike in ebay fees people aren't getting over like that. Especially in the GS resell game.

That's what's so funny about "resellers". You not winning like that, might as well leave the shoes for people who actually want them.

I still wish the swoosh on the DMs wasn't black but they're growing on me and I think they might be outweighing the SMs right now.
Niketalk seems to be 50/50 between swings and dunks.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

sorry to be buzz killington.. but here is what i was talkin about. i think they are nice

Nike keep feeding me crack. SOLD. DM9's > ______ 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

How much cash should be added on top of the Chinas..
In exchange for the Big Bangs..?

i wouldn't add a dime... unless they are in 2 different condition... (ds vs nds)

big bangs go hard no doubt! but so are the china... dont b quick to mke a move u ll regret down the line....

but if u like em better go ahead bro"

Originally Posted by ben031681

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only
Sucks to hear that. I hate being given wrong information.

Originally Posted by ben031681

I drove 4 hrs to Kansas hoh,got there at midnight and security guard told me I wasn't allowed there till 4 am,I said ill be back at 330 he said not a minute before 4 am or ill kick you off. I came back at 340 there was 40 people in line the mall cop pulled up I said hey mother f er I just drove 4 hrs and then you said to come back no earlier than 4 am now I'm screwed. He looked at me the looked foward and drove off I was pissed I missed out on all sizes of all releases,won't happen again. I will do online only
Sucks to hear that. I hate being given wrong information.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

sorry to be buzz killington.. but here is what i was talkin about. i think they are nice
Copped for me! And I plan on throwing the Black laces in these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i wouldn't add a dime... unless they are in 2 different condition... (ds vs nds)

big bangs go hard no doubt! but so are the china... dont b quick to mke a move u ll regret down the line....

but if u like em better go ahead bro"
This.  I love my Chinas and I know I would regret getting rid of them for Big Bangs.  I will get mine, it might take me a bit but I will still get them.

Same here, I wouldnt add a thing. The problem is whoever is trading with you will look at "market" value on ebay and want $75+ from you in return.

China's>BB's for me.

Back
Top Bottom