Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Notorious Cruz

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Sunvalley Mall in Concord (CA)

Not sure what sizes but they had 'em on display when I went over the weekend

Sun Vallet still has MN? My nephew has wanted those for a minute but champs said no where close. Maybe just no where in his size 11.5 but I might check them out while I'm in Pleasant Hill tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up....
they might just have small sizes i asked for a 10.5 and they didn't have one. i think i saw then MN's at Tanforan mall just don't remember which store. 

Ok, two things.. #1 what store were these at and do they ship? #2 of they are a national chain would the store be able to stock locate them?

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by THEHypebeast

roll.gif
 how was he supposed to know though?
Seriously..I've been calling them everyday for the past week and been keeping up with all the threads. No snoozing done over here. And KOBES are the ones I want..got my Lebrons and KDs from NDC..

Tried going to the stores?
Calling stores that keep their phones off the hook gets you nowhere. If you're too lazy to get up and go to a store and put in the footwork myself and a bunch of other NT'ers and people did this weekend, then it's obvious you won't end up with these.

TRUST ME, I could spot the same cats who hit up the malls all weekend loitering around waiting for these just like myself. Same cats who were in line this morning and copped however many they wanted. The Footlocker East Coast Manager recognized us and we had a great convo. That's what I call not snoozing. If you want something, go get it. You snooze you lose. Where were you at 8am when they opened?

Not bad. Green laces could be a problem on these...mind is changing quickly about passing
IMG_2519.jpg

lebron-new-1.jpeg

Excited for the weekend
pimp.gif

Mangoes are a joke
laugh.gif

the description for both of these shirts reads "challenge red"... looks like they're completely different reds though...
eyes.gif

51209604_z.jpg
51217604_l.jpg

Still on the hunt for a size 10.5. Every person selling in the Tampa Craigslist is crazy. Want a mimimum of $300. Looks like i'll be waiting for ebay prices to drop next week. Passed on the Big Bangs and copped Kobe and Durant ASGs on nike.com. Now I am regretting not getting the Big Bangs. Anyone else feeling the same guilt?

I really lucked up on my Big Bangs. I was really gunning after the Galaxy Foams and when I struck out on those, my boy offered me any other sneaker from the Galaxy Pack for retail since I helped him out on the Galaxy Flight Ones. Cant wait to get these babies in, I might even swap the laces to golden yellow 
pimp.gif
 Does anyone know where I can pick some some 3m laces at? They would set these babies off right.
I dont think the BBs will skyrocket nearly as high as the SBs but will surely be tied for the top Lebron 9 along with Chinas. people love vibrant colorways on basketball shoes and this BB colorway is possibly even more loud than South Beaches. not to mention many will remember years from now how Lebron beasted out in these in the ASG. lets not forget that he led the East to within 1 point of winning the game after a 20+ point deficit. I think 300 is the lowest that these will drop to.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I wish Nike put together some hotter colorways for the Lebron 9 ... Miami Nights, Cannons, China's and the Galaxy releases > all other Lebron 9's. Guess I'll utilize this time to hunt down the China's and Miami Nights at a decent price.

I would have to put the Xmas in there too along with your list. The red pops like none other, the icey soles sparkle (literally), and the 3M speckle on the upper is a great, minute touch. 

Originally Posted by TheKing23

NikeTalk username YK13 doesn't like the fact that I let you guys know that they have full size runs over here in Europe for the Lebrons and decided he wanted to send me a message.I think he's one of those European resellers cause otherwise why should he care.Im at work and cant post a picture of it but here's what he sent in the message

YK13 Quote:
Yo! What is wrong with you telling people that Nikestore Europe still has all those kicks SITTING?!?!!! Are you *!%+%@+ mad mate? Sicne you posted that +%!+... most of the pairs ARE *!%+%@+ GONE!!! We had it easy on lebrons and durants all this time. Now all they will do is get a *!%+%@+ knob over in europe to buy them all and ship them to america or resellers will get them some how and make ****loads of money! Please would be nice to delete that post .... I wanted to buy the miami nights in 44.5 and they are *!%+%@+ gone now....

So *!%+%@+ thanks!

dipstick

I guess I'm a dipstick LoL!!! So when they restock the BB guess everyone in America will know so they can get some noob to hook them up LoL.Hilarious!!!

lol
that guy must think Europe is his personal store and can buy whenever he wants. Youre not entitled to anything mate!

Theking23, you are not a dipstick. Youre good people. lol

so we all knew the SLH release date is 3/31, but it just showed up on Champs launch list....so as of now, Champs will be getting the SLH in stores...well, most Champs..I know mine won't...

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by TheKing23

NikeTalk username YK13 doesn't like the fact that I let you guys know that they have full size runs over here in Europe for the Lebrons and decided he wanted to send me a message.I think he's one of those European resellers cause otherwise why should he care.Im at work and cant post a picture of it but here's what he sent in the message

YK13 Quote:
Yo! What is wrong with you telling people that Nikestore Europe still has all those kicks SITTING?!?!!! Are you *!%+%@+ mad mate? Sicne you posted that +%!+... most of the pairs ARE *!%+%@+ GONE!!! We had it easy on lebrons and durants all this time. Now all they will do is get a *!%+%@+ knob over in europe to buy them all and ship them to america or resellers will get them some how and make ****loads of money! Please would be nice to delete that post .... I wanted to buy the miami nights in 44.5 and they are *!%+%@+ gone now....

So *!%+%@+ thanks!

dipstick

I guess I'm a dipstick LoL!!! So when they restock the BB guess everyone in America will know so they can get some noob to hook them up LoL.Hilarious!!!

lol
that guy must think Europe is his personal store and can buy whenever he wants. Youre not entitled to anything mate!

Theking23, you are not a dipstick. Youre good people. lol
Not to mention the fact that it will STILL be easier to obtain these on NikeStore Europe than American by a LONG SHOT. Tell him to kiss your "bloody" $%% (see what I did there?). None of us owe anybody anything let alone some European that you don't even know. AMERICUHHHHHH!

Originally Posted by Scorpez

the description for both of these shirts reads "challenge red"... looks like they're completely different reds though...
eyes.gif

51209604_z.jpg
51217604_l.jpg

I love this shirt but havent seen it in this color. Where did you see this shirt for sale, kind sir?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Scorpez

eyes.gif

51209604_z.jpg
51217604_l.jpg

I love this shirt but havent seen it in this color. Where did you see this shirt for sale, kind sir?
^footlocker.com
the one on right looks more orange than the right one... maybe its different in person
those who have seen Swingmans in person know which of these 2 shirts match the red laces more?

What's up with Nike dropping back to back big releases on Friday? No consideration for grown men with actual jobs who can't just camp outside a store overnight...

I see some green laces in those dunkmans...anyone got a pic of those laces actually laced into the shoe? Could be a game changer. I'm currently on the fence.

Got my size Lebron. Finally

Paid a bit more because Candian exchange rate = NOT RAPE but sexual harassment

But I can finally go to work stress free without staring 2 a computer all day trying to locate

Back
Top Bottom