Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

kdiv, lbj9 then kb 7. i love the kobes but this year IMO is weak. lebron9 is fantastic but too many CWs to catch up. hehehe!

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Off topic: i know this is a lebron 9 thread but i know most of you like Js too. hehehe! my question is, is it ok to trade my lebron 9 cannon to jordan chicago X? thanks for the help!

I def wouldn't trade cannons for crappy quality chi 10's no matter how nostalgic they are.....joints come pre-creased

Lebrons have always run small since the 2's, I have to get a 10 in them all even though I wear a 9.5

Big Bang's feel so damn comfortable while at the gym today, first pair of 9's I purchased
pimp.gif

My favorite colorway still stands: UKs. I'm a sucker for that blue... But co-sign with the dude that said the IX is Nike's best sig line this year. I don't think the Kobe's are up to par with colorways, though the ad campaign is legit. Coulda been a much better seller though.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lebrons have always run small since the 2's, I have to get a 10 in them all even though I wear a 9.5
I agree with this, except I can go a .5 size lower in the IVs

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I agree with this, except I can go a .5 size lower in the IVs

Yup. The IVs ran big as hell
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Lol at chinas being better than BB. The list is 1) Big Bangs and 2) Summit lakes. Then 3rd who cares because the rest are all aright.

Good thing everyones entitled to their own opinion, huh?

5t9z.gif

Terrible execution, made no sense in that situation at all, maybe if I was agreeing with you 
indifferent.gif

These resell prices!!!
sick.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully these prices drop or there is another restock. This is only shoe I'm missing from the pack, well the Foams too but I'm not a fan so I could care less for them.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Are the swingmans limited? Wondering whether i should grab em now or try my luck later...

They're limited, but I highly doubt they'll be as hard to get as the Bangs.

I don't know if it will happen again this year, but last year's All-Star shoes were re-stocked on ndc, eastbay, and at some retail stores multiple times
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Off topic: i know this is a lebron 9 thread but i know most of you like Js too. hehehe! my question is, is it ok to trade my lebron 9 cannon to jordan chicago X? thanks for the help!

Personally I wouldn't due to Lebron having a great sneaker line recently. They have knocked Jordans off for me. I can get most of what I want and ID them. How cool is that?

You should go have some stores try to stock locate the 10s. There just might be 1 out there in your size.

I disagree with the whole price drop on the Big Bangs, think they'll either rise or stay around 350ish.
Let's move on and see some Swingman pictures, red lace switch preferably
nerd.gif

When did the China's drop in the U.S.? And what is the 'resell/ebay' (since most people go by those) value of them now? Do you guys think there are any still sitting around Europe/Asia (as I'm going on vacation next month), might go and try to scoop some up if they're not as popular over there.

I've also been hearing that some of the lebrons run small (chinas) while the others are TTS (freegums)? What are your opinions? Sorry for all the questions, not too familiar with the Lebron line.

On another note, my NBA orders were shipped.
happy.gif
Can't wait to see my KDs and Bron ASG soon.

Back
Top Bottom