Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Set myself a limit of $250. Not paying a dime over. We'll see how this goes, I'm definitely not counting on a pair

Cheapest price is $420 on eBay. Don't see them coming down 40% with all the people that missed out.

I'm with MaddoxKay. I will not pay over $250.00 for a DS pair. If I don't get them, so be it. I have good shoes in my collection already. As much as resellers suck, charging double box price or whatever, as long as people keep paying the absurd prices, its not helping things. I can see paying $100.00 over on certain shoes that came out in 2006 and prior, but to each is own.  

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-sa-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-detailed-photos-4-570x378.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-detailed-photos-5-570x378.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-detailed-photos-6-570x378.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-detailed-photos-12-570x378.jpg

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-detailed-photos-13-570x378.jpg

Liking the Dunkmans a lot better after these pics

if the dunkman's have the limited tag to them i may cop, i don't want another failed dunkman like the 8's..
laugh.gif

Man these sold out in less than 2 #%#%# seconds!!

What the $##%??!!

I can't rest until I get these but %#$#$ all that $300-$400 mess.

Resellers can have 'em.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs....Top Lebron 9 release hands down!!!
smokin.gif

My top 3

1) Big Bangs
2) Chinas
3) Summit Lakes
This is really not the pic I needed to see right now.

Like really bro??!!

Doggie, I'm heated right now.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by torres

damn, nike twitter hype up the DM/SM/Mango trio now...all are limited, smh

this madness will never end
30t6p3b.gif

If I miss out I'm going to be SICK. One thing I will say is good thing there is Nike Id. Even though its more money, you can make up for these missed shoes. Hopefully someone or mall near me will carry all 3. Lebrons haven't been moving super fast around here which is cool. Cincinnati area NT'ers we need to help each other out.
Im down man..... I know deveroes is carrying the mangos.... idk about the dunkmans or swingmans tho

If you're paying over 250 for these, I really pity you. It's time to stop this reselling madness and let these resellers feel the heat when we don't succumb to their straight DUMB prices. Let the kids that don't know better cop at resell prices, us as a community should be smarter than that. Every shoe has been shown to have the highest reselling prices the week after the release.. and then it will slowly come back down. Time to have some self control and put a stop to resellers.

Setting my limit at 250 and I'm not going a dime over. Still expensive at 250 but I feel this is fair as I'd rather pay the extra 60-70 bucks to NOT stand in the cold for 12 hours.

Smh its impossible to post from my phone.

I waited in line for 30 minutes in NYC and was able to snag 1-2 of each all star shoe minus the Durante, much easier than expected.

ndc is the worst

Finally got my pair.....got them for $250....I'm so done with this sneaker thing its not fun anymore resellers really messed this release up for me....

a0yko0.jpg

NBA store is a mess they have different Lebron's available on the mobile website and full website. On the mobile they have blackouts and freegums. On the full website neither is available they have Scarfaces and BReds.

Originally Posted by jst628

if the dunkman's have the limited tag to them i may cop, i don't want another failed dunkman like the 8's..
laugh.gif

So you will only cop them if they have the limited tag? Hmmm....
And so much for my pair for $240, gotta love flakers

^lol they trollin so hard. the prolly at the cubicles laughin like "what time you tellin customers john" "im sayin 1am est" "im tellin to refresh with great diligence"

and im a victim.....

Congrats to all that got their pairs!

Originally Posted by Jamtia

Eastbay sold out in seconds...wow.
There were a lot of people that wanted these limited shoes.  The demand for them was huge. 

We do have a new feature on our website that does not allow anymore shoes to be added to the cart if the number of shoes already in the shopping cart/checkout are at the max that we have available at the time of the launch.  People still have to wait to checkout, but once the maximum number of shoes have been added to the shopping cart, no one else can add them.  This keeps people from waiting 1+ hours while checking out just to be told they are sold out later.  For example, lets say we have 10 pairs (not real numbers) of size 9 shoes and there are 140 people that want to order them.  Once the shoe releases, only the first 10 people that add the shoes to the cart will be able to keep going, the other 130 people will be told that the shoes are sold out.  Online orders and phone orders are taken from the same inventory, so people calling in are also taking from our inventory.  Adding a shoe to your shopping cart does not guarantee you will get them.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Eastbay put up a timer again for the Big Bangs:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...H#sku=20811800&size=08.0
This was just an error.  They are sold out and we are not expecting to receive anymore shipments in for them.  They have been removed from our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by City Spud81

I just tried to talk a "reseller" down to $250 for the BB's on da bay as his listing was for $355...he asked how much I was willing to pay as he would lower the price so I said $250...he responds back and says sorry I atleast want $350...so I respond...so you were willing to reduce the price by $5.00...these resellers are on ONE!
You offered him $250 bro. Way to lowball him. I would have increased my sell price to $375 for you if someone came at me with $250.

To Sneakermane. A mariners hat? I'm snitching you Out. Banned from Camden yards.

For real though. Great pick ups. Can't wait to get my pairs in.

Originally Posted by jst628

laugh.gif

ur only copping them if their limited

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs....Top Lebron 9 release hands down!!!
smokin.gif

My top 3

1) Big Bangs
2) Chinas
3) Summit Lakes
This is really not the pic I needed to see right now.

Like really bro??!!

Doggie, I'm heated right now.
Exactly what is killing sneaker culture ... stop with the pics and reselling on sneaker forums, people.  This used to be a place to help each other, and now it's just for showing off.  smdh
OG heads unite.  We need to figure out a way to stop this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom