Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

struck out on NDC but got through on Eastbay...thank you Eastbay!!!

51b15231a4712766ec9599775610dae0950da85.png

NDC SCREWED ME OVER WITH THIS CANNOT PROCESS PAYPAL BS!!! screwed me over all 3 releases. smdfh

im not giving resellers any of my money.

I honestly don't think anybody has copped a single release on EASTBAY.COM (online, not phone) since the Concords. The IV's, YOTD's, X's, and now these the second I hit add to cart (right when timer it's 0) it says error adding to cart or item is unavailable. It's gotten to the point where they are phone order only.

Struck out on NDC, Footlocker, Footaction and Eastbay. Literally 2 secs and sold out. NDC kept dropping it from my cart
30t6p3b.gif

success! order went through on NDC at 12:01

Then, went to FNL.com and ordered the Green All Star Dunks with coupon codes FTW.

Literally clicked an 11.5 on Eastbay and the next screen said they were already sold out. %!$$ those guys. NDC didn't even post the men's link to the Galaxy's. I had to find it myself and of course, no luck. Might try at a store tomorrow, but probably not.

And 35% of these are going on Ebay. Sorry I can't support that or pre ordering for some outrageous price. This is why our hobby is in the state it's in now because we justify paying $100 plus over retail for shoes that just dropped. I'm team GR from here on out. I guess I also won't get any other color either because the folks that care nothing about our culture are knee deep in it to make some cash.  

I usually come through on NDC at midnight but tonight the link didn't work for me, said "PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE" anybody else have this happen? or know how to avoid it in the future?

got the confirmation email phew. off to sleep and waking up @ 6 to cop the foams hopefully.  not reselling my pair.  I plan on rocking mine at a rave  
laugh.gif
 jk. Imagine wearing these while smashing a chick in the dark 
pimp.gif

got confirmation from nike on my sz 10
pimp.gif
hopefully it goes smooth from here. missed on the KD
mad.gif
ill need to pay extra or trade for a pair

had much better luck with this release than that AJ IV....got my one pair of LBJs, would have bought 2....i bet they lower the limit due to the chaos from last week.
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom