Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by verse001

whatup, just got my mangos in
please don't sleep just cuz of the swingmans and %*+!
smile.gif

Worth another quote... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

The galaxy foams not releasing online I don't know if that helps or hurts my chances on getting the ASG online

exactly what i was thinking.. now will all the foamposite buyers go for the lebrons? 

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

The galaxy foams not releasing online I don't know if that helps or hurts my chances on getting the ASG online

exactly what i was thinking.. now will all the foamposite buyers go for the lebrons? 

laugh.gif
  It's gonna get ugly.

I think I'm just gonna have a drink and read comments all night
laugh.gif

lebron asg is going to be sold on east bay and ndc, and i heard footlocker too but that one is questionable, and at hoh. Cmon calm down, everyone who really wants one is going to get one.

Originally Posted by verse001

whatup, just got my mangos in
please don't sleep just cuz of the swingmans and %*+!
smile.gif
tumblr_ltpe6kNRio1qhyogx.gif

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

I've had my eyes on these for a while now..If I miss out on big bangs I won't even be mad knowing that these are coming 

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

lebron asg is going to be sold on east bay and ndc, and i heard footlocker too but that one is questionable, and at hoh. Cmon calm down, everyone who really wants one is going to get one.
THIS IS NOT TRUE....

I hate how they are doing wristbands for these... I went to the NT in Boston and homey said oh we gave wrist bands on monday.. WHO DOES THAT!! dont you know people that work want kicks too. If i dont get the Galaxy's ill make it up with the Swingmans (A Must) and maybe Mangos... Are the swingmans going to be a General Release?? I heard this somewhere

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Nike just tweeted that the Foams won't be released online. Hopefully that frees some room on the servers for me to scoop a pair of Bangs with ease.

Nope because word  wont get out in enough time and people will be looking for them on NDC, and then settling for the other All Star Shoes...
30t6p3b.gif
 @ Nike for this release and most of the releases before and coming...2012 is becoming the year of the limited.

How much do you think the Big Bangs will resale for. No store in my area is getting them and after the Cement IV fiasco, there is a slim chance ill be able to get them online. Not trying to pay rape prices

Since the Foams aren't dropping on NDC now everyone will go for the Lebrons and KDS...maybe the Kobes

Now that foams wont release online!!!!!!!

I dont think ill be getting these.....Salty Dudes are lurking for these now

Damn!!!

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Since the Foams aren't dropping on NDC now everyone will go for the Lebrons and KDS...maybe the Kobes

SMH, eff those Foams ugly as hell and goin for 800+ resell? *@+%. I need those Lebrons

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Watched my two homies argue over why the other one is too old to be wearing glow in the dark shoes.......
laff.gif
.....with that being said Imma get a wristband for these tomorrow and flip 'em to one of you lil kids......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not gonna say the Foams are ugly. I like the concept A lot. I just think a lot of people have jumped on the hype bus for the foams for no damn reason. If artist like Wale didnt create such a hype for them we prolly wouldnt even have seen this plethora of Foams that are releasing like Air Jordan 1s back in 08-09.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

I'm not gonna say the Foams are ugly. I like the concept A lot. I just think a lot of people have jumped on the hype bus for the foams for no damn reason. If artist like Wale didnt create such a hype for them we prolly wouldnt even have seen this plethora of Foams that are releasing like Air Jordan 1s back in 08-09.
i have friends who hate foams and always says how hideous they are but they were on the hype train just because of the resale value... oh well, hope everyone doesn't turn to these 
frown.gif
 been wanting these bad ever since the first marqueesole pics.

Back
Top Bottom