Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

CALLING EASTBAY REPRESENTATIVE !!!!!

WILL YOU BE CARRYING THE LEBRON IXs "GALAXY" !!!???

im hearing the foamposite galaxies will be exclusive to FLORDIA.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Probably the only person in this thread who isn't really feeling the Dunkmans. None of the pics I've seen have justified the love IMO. Swingmans must be had though.

agreed. they need to go back to the original dunkman colorway

white/grey/electricgreen.
But 'Bron VII 'Dunkman' is GOAT though. The 8's couldve had a nice dunkman using the black/green colorway but they decided to get crazy.

I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the orignal dunkman colorway but I dont think it'd be too good on this model.

Probably the only person in this thread who isn't really feeling the Dunkmans. None of the pics I've seen have justified the love IMO. Swingmans must be had though.

x2

the earlier dunkman like the VII were a lot nicer. 
I actually think the VII were the best dunkman edition made to be honest

Originally Posted by Wilroc

But 'Bron VII 'Dunkman' is GOAT though. The 8's couldve had a nice dunkman using the black/green colorway but they decided to get crazy.

I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the orignal dunkman colorway but I dont think it'd be too good on this model.
I like the original dunkmans wayyy better.
2s, 3s, and 4s KILL 7s and 9s IMO (and 7s are my favorite lbj sig).
It may be true that the more grey-based might not work on the 7s and 9s but we'll never know.
And how bout those sample 8s V1 dunkmans?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

x2

the earlier dunkman like the VII were a lot nicer. 
I actually think the VII were the best dunkman edition made to be honest

Dunkman VIIs don't use the original colors though.

^^^ Ur dead on..... so many colorways to choose from. I think I will pick em up down the line they prolly wont be hard to track down

mad.gif
I couldn't get the Metallic Red foams, definitely gonna have a better game plan to get my hands on these on the 24th

Originally Posted by Koma Toast

^^^ Ur dead on..... so many colorways to choose from. I think I will pick em up down the line they prolly wont be hard to track down
CG's are already below retail on ebay and some sites already so no doubt these will sit a bit. 

thanks for the info, gonna have to line those up asap... definetly not missing out on these glaxy 9's..

on another note i hope the all star kd's are availablle, loving that colorway, the sole is dope and for $95 i would cop

Seriously can't see myself wearing the galaxy 9s or any grown man wearing bright orange shoes for that matter. It makes sense that lebron wears it one time during the all-star game because that's an event but as an every day or occasional shoe with jeans or shorts, just ain't cutting it for me. The only thing they got going for them is hype which I'm sure will def die down after ppl realize how bad they look on feet. If ur just a collector then that's a diff story

Dunkmans, swingmans will be copped though because they are much more wearable

Originally Posted by gameupz

Seriously can't see myself wearing the galaxy 9s or any grown man wearing bright orange shoes for that matter. It makes sense that lebron wears it one time during the all-star game because that's an event but as an every day or occasional shoe with jeans or shorts, just ain't cutting it for me. The only thing they got going for them is hype which I'm sure will def die down after ppl realize how bad they look on feet. If ur just a collector then that's a diff story

I feel you but everything is wearable no matter the color
You just have to know how to pull it off

Originally Posted by gameupz

I got these orange air maxes....haven't worn them yet but I don't think there is anything wrong with bright orange.  Grown men these days wear all sorts of bright colored shoes..ie SB Brons, Electric Blue Foams, Xmas Brons so not sure what's so different about these.

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-418358/pgid-526212

Just my personal opinion, high cut, bulky shoe and bright orange doesn't do it for me. I don't knock loud colorways in general, like the chinas with orange laces was completely fine. But the Galaxy 9s to me is just strictly hype. Anyways hope all the ppl who really do want this shoe actually get it

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Sure hope not! At least give me a shot online nike...
Big Bangs are a must... 

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Sure hope not! At least give me a shot online nike...
Big Bangs are a must... 
Maybe it will be a florida exclusive then bigger release.
And eastbay carried the ASG shoes last time so I'd imagine they will have these (don't take my word for it though)

Back
Top Bottom