Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

http://images.sneakernews...e-lebron-9-hornets-3.jpg this pic is digesting of the slh, and whoever is the head person of this thread. You should change that pic, and the WTT lebron 9. There are 4 pairs not 3.

I dno what a "digesting" picture is, but that one was the one I put up was around when they first surfaced, before people came in because of the Big Bang hype..

Guess he meant disgusting, but in that case he left out the s and hit e somehow even though its not near the u.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

http://images.sneakernews...e-lebron-9-hornets-3.jpg this pic is digesting of the slh, and whoever is the head person of this thread. You should change that pic, and the WTT lebron 9. There are 4 pairs not 3.

I dno what a "digesting" picture is, but that one was the one I put up was around when they first surfaced, before people came in because of the Big Bang hype..

Guess he meant disgusting, but in that case he left out the s and hit e somehow even though its not near the u.
laugh.gif

yeah i mean disgusting

Exactly. Bigbangs brought em out. Your doing a great job op keep it up. Front page is updated release dates are current and most of us that's been here since the kentuckys and breds dropped and had to deal with the first op only promoting his site sure appreciate it.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Exactly. Bigbangs brought em out. Your doing a great job op keep it up. Front page is updated release dates are current and most of us that's been here since the kentuckys and breds dropped and had to deal with the first op only promoting his site sure appreciate it.
Appreciate it 
pimp.gif

Even changed the pic for him

Appreciate it 
pimp.gif

Even changed the pic for him

I didn't even know you was the one who made this thread lol, you straight made some administrative changes. Lebron, Kanye, Jay-z, and Big sean got them WTT Lebron 9. I hope them SLH look like they do in that pic, and not the old pic

Doesn't Hit-Boy the guy who produced N*99@$ is Paris have a pair too. So that makes it 4 Hov, Ye, Sean, and Hit-boy.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

lbj6??
logo of a lion on the sole??
Red carbon fiber??

these dude slow or just don't know what the hell they are looking @?

LOL!! They are just kids who are obviously new to this
What's wrong with the description? They messed up with the carbon fiber, but everything else was accurate.
dude said they had a LBJ6 on them. Unless he was holding the shoe upside down that ain't even close.
Logo of the lion...
If he didn't go to high school that would be correct to but it's obviously Leo the Lion from astronomy.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I actually think itll look good with an all blue uniform and the big bangs. Makes the shoes standout. I think the uniforms have orange in them. Looked like the stripes on the side are.

This.
It's an All-Star game.  Kicks are supposed to be loud. 

I agree. The orange will look great and all stars shoes should be loud but as far as matching. It's impossible to compare matching the 7's which were even if light blue they were still blue which somewhat matched the all star jerseys to an orange shoe that has nothing to do with the colors of the all star jerseys. I'm all for the orange shoes and I think it's a fresh change of pace in a game which is never really watched to see a competitive game. I'm ready for them but the 7's were off but barely with the Uni's the 9's/big bangs have a completely different meaning from the all star jerseys.
Hold on...You guys do know that EVERYONE on the east All Star team is wearing ORANGE shoes right?
It does not matter if they match or not, its the All Star game.

So anyone have an idea when the Big Bangs are gonna be officially confirmed?

I needa plan things out financially. I got spring semester coming up and the white cement 4's hahaha

And I needa find out stat.

Originally Posted by RV019

I needa plan things out financially. I got spring semester coming up and the white cement 4's hahaha

Bet it's February 25th, because that's when Nike is dropping the Galaxy Foams. Pretty sure they're dropping every Galaxy/ASG themed shoe on that day.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Gonna be ugly on the 25th...

Ugly.
It started out ok I def want the big bangs. Then ok Galaxy foams gotta have those. Then ok going in the Kobe thread those all stars are growing on me I want those to. Then seeing the KDs yep put me down for a pair. I'm at almost $700 bucks with CA tax 
sick.gif
. Then the very next week Swingmans and Dunkmans
sick.gif
 and if you want Mangos as well. Six to seven pairs of shoes in what breaks down to being one week (7 or 8 calender days). How? Why?

Trying to add all those in your cart on 2/25 before they sell out = impossible. With freezes and crashes it's no way. I'll have to go to HOH early early because my spot said 0 chance they get any. Going to be a rough but exciting week for Shoe heads.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by RV019

Bet it's February 25th, because that's when Nike is dropping the Galaxy Foams. Pretty sure they're dropping every Galaxy/ASG themed shoe on that day.
But when is Nike gonna confirm this? That's what I'm impatiently waiting for
mad.gif
. Can't be living off rumors 
roll.gif

^Is the upper more of a navy blue or green in person? Comparable to the green abyss they used on the KD IV YOTDS?

Back
Top Bottom