Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I read online that the ASG kobes have a Feb 24th release date so I assume the The Galaxy would be the same only take this with a grain of salt though

Y'all think Freegums will go on sale? I considered buying them, but I would feel so stupid paying 185 bucks for such a basic shoe.

Still mad I passed on Cannons for 14's.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Yea... You Jagged
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I can say that seeing as though I already had them from 06 or whenever they were og retro'd

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

super late but where can i get xmas lebrons other than ebay?

Other than kid sizes, they are long gone in men sizes if you thinkin' retailers.  Try craigslist.
I've been looking for them too...listings on CL and ebay have been going for about $200 so not bad at all considering it's only like a bit over retail after tax

$200 isnt bad at all. That is around what im looking to pay. Ill check CL before I pull the trigger on one of those websites that are charging a bit more but I need a size 10.

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Copped the last pair of cannons from oneness, good peoples. Even had a shoe convo for a min. Heads up, although none in my size, they do have Kentuckys available. Largest size was a 12 but he said they have a few pair.

They still have an FSR in Cannon's. Atleast 30 Pairs left!!! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onlitwo

nice cannons up there...still need to find myself a pair at retail

are you in NY?
Just checked CL and someone is selling cannons for @200.

Ask for tagged pics tho because the pics he posted are stock room pics

How much are you selling your Christmas for? PM please. 

Seeing how Cannons are still available for retail or not much over retail in some places makes the South Beach talk before they released absolutely ridiculous/silly.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Just trying to confirm. But everyone is saying the newer LBJ9's are running true to size right?

To me, they fit a bit small. I'd say go a half size up. 

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Copped the last pair of cannons from oneness, good peoples. Even had a shoe convo for a min. Heads up, although none in my size, they do have Kentuckys available. Largest size was a 12 but he said they have a few pair.

pimp.gif
Make sure you check on sizes, I know they are out of 12s and only have like 1 size 11 and 1 size 13 left.  They don't have as many as you think.  Mad that I slept on their restock.  I had to pay a bit more than I wanted for my Cannons since the 11.5s that I picked up were way too small.  Found my 12s though so all is good.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

pimp.gif
Make sure you check on sizes, I know they are out of 12s and only have like 1 size 11 and 1 size 13 left.  They don't have as many as you think.  Mad that I slept on their restock.  I had to pay a bit more than I wanted for my Cannons since the 11.5s that I picked up were way too small.  Found my 12s though so all is good.
^^^Yeah I live in Lexington where they're located, so I'm in there all the time. They had 100+ pairs on the restock. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Y'all think Freegums will go on sale? I considered buying them, but I would feel so stupid paying 185 bucks for such a basic shoe.

Wait it out. They're definitely hitting sales racks.

Also impatiently waiting for freegums price drop. Can I get an idea of what month I should be expecting them? I might just pull the trigger on a cheap pair on ebay if they won't drop for a couple months still.

pimp.gif
^^^Yeah I live in Lexington where they're located, so I'm in there all the time. They had 100+ pairs on the restock. 
eek.gif

Can't believe I missed out on size 12s then.  SMH

freegums are already on sale in some spots. if not then they should be going on sale within the next couple of weeks with all the new february releases.

I'm willing to bet those free gums will hit outlets within the next few weeks/months, dno how much cheaper they will be though

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Not stepping on toes but you said HAD, as in past tense! I called at 10am local tucky time/ 6pm local Saudi time. The person I spoke to said "you copped the last pair" whether a lie or not, I dont know. What I do know is that @+%+ is headed to the house as I type. Check size available for the Kentucky cw because he said they have a few. He also said they might be restocking soon so dont sleep on. them!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom