Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

VS

401240_203685779721325_100002397128269_404870_215161905_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

We all know Sprites and Solars are nice.
This is an unfair comparison.
I think a better comparison would be..
Black 8 lows vs. Black 9 lows.

Am I crazy for thinking Easter 9 > Wolf Grey 8 lows?

^ lol those PE's look nice but oh well... And for Breds there dropping already at certain spots I'm waiting on the magic number cuz I want 2 pair

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Gentry is right. That pair is a PE. If you try to create that color scheme on iD, the tongue will be two-toned having red along with the black.

Maybe there'll be an option in the future to change that.

easy fix with a small $3 bottle of black leather paint

I like the Easter 9 lows, but not better than the Wolf Gray 8 lows.

The breds do look better with red laces IMO. Will wait for a disco on those tho.

The lace swap is def necessary. Waiting on the outlets for them as well.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Gentry is right. That pair is a PE. If you try to create that color scheme on iD, the tongue will be two-toned having red along with the black.

You'd still have the grey pull tab and white pod on the sole on the ID's. I'm sure those PE's have red outlining around the swoosh. Something you wouldn't be able to have on ID's with a white sig in the tongue. A couple of details will differ if u try and ID the same pair. With that said, I will be pulling the trigger on them come next week.

thank you for that vid of the big bang, because my infatuation of that shoe just died, with that video. I thought it would look better but the shape of the 9's just makes it look good from the side. Front view doesn't look to good, and this makes revert back to 8's being the best lebron shoes.

1-11-12

LeBron's I.D./ P.E. 9's from last night against the Clippers

5889894.jpg
5889918.jpg
5889896.jpg
5890146.jpg
136832750.jpg
136829585.jpg

x999.jpg
x999k.jpg

999xp.jpg

Nike LeBron 9, Lebron James, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Clippers

Mario Chalmers' freegums
3b86975d179440ce7aecee3.jpg

9fb1d85204cd9ae8d1c51cf.jpg

da3345898d1cb23551c03c4840ee7f29848a33.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You'd still have the grey pull tab and white pod on the sole on the ID's. I'm sure those PE's have red outlining around the swoosh. Something you wouldn't be able to have on ID's with a white sig in the tongue. A couple of details will differ if u try and ID the same pair. With that said, I will be pulling the trigger on them come next week.

A bottle of red paint would fix that too. Why would you want to have it to look exactly the same anyways. I still like the Kentucky better.

In regards to the Black/Red PEs, I like them. Clean and simple. People will be drooling all over them.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^ What is that behind/under the shoe? Is that a shirt or the paper from the box?
pimp.gif

Id like to know as well.

8 lows > 9 lows.
Keep it real
8 >9 in every way EXCEPT colorways.
9s have a greater variety of colors which I appreciate.

His PE's were cool. Countdown to when NT proclaims them the best 9 colorway ever, because Based God knows, NT covets what they can't attain....
Freegums are bananas.  That colorway wasn't event on my radar.  I may get those and pass on the Scarface.  Hell I'll buy both lol

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^ What is that behind/under the shoe? Is that a shirt or the paper from the box?
pimp.gif

Id like to know as well.

8 lows > 9 lows.
Keep it real
It's the paper that comes in the box. Nice touch to have Freegums' print on the paper.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by MrDozo

pimp.gif

Id like to know as well.

8 lows > 9 lows.

Keep it real

It's the paper that comes in the box. Nice touch to have Freegums' print on the paper.

They should make that a t-shirt or something, its a real nice print.
Reminds me of the Jordan 20's laser strap.

Back
Top Bottom