Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

im going to cop the Dunkmans on the 2nd and wait for the Big Bangs to release before i get the Allstars....

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This thread is going crazy. People are all fired up for some of these releases.

It was bound to happen. With the SB's last year, Lebron's hype started building and now people are on to how nice this line is when you put the right colorway on it. Speaking of which... those big bangs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is there a Top 5 LeBron 9 thread or anything like that? I'd like to see what are the favorites.

Another Lebron thread is the last thing we need. The favorites are all the bright colors and limited releases.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Another Lebron thread is the last thing we need. The favorites are all the bright colors and limited releases.

Cannons are my fav by far. # 2 on the list is EASILY the BREDS (with white or red laces ) I wear my BREDS more than any other, they are so so so so sweeeeeeeeet they make ya mouth water

Ima shoot for the Griffs only, i happen to LOVE the Dunkman 8's so ima good right thurr.

Is there a Top 5 LeBron 9 thread or anything like that? I'd like to see what are the favorites.

I'd be willing to bet that the Big Bangs are number 1 on most peoples...a shoe that hasn't even released yet
30t6p3b.gif

"I don't even like lebrons but those Big Bangs/Orange Joints are a must have!", just wait

Let the hype begin 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'd be willing to bet that the Big Bangs are number 1 on most peoples...a shoe that hasn't even released yet
30t6p3b.gif

"I don't even like lebrons but those Big Bangs/Orange Joints are a must have!", just wait

Let the hype begin 
tired.gif

Its already begun... Part of the culture I'm not a fan of but have to respect I guess
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Damn those big bangs are really something else. But if I can't get a pair then my second choice will be those Kobe ones. Both are too ill.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom