Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those who copped the MNs when they released while everybody else was on the fence is patting themselves on the back right now.

I think I'm done after Dunkmans and possibly the Mango pair.

My two pairs.....12 from NDC and 13 from Eastbay.

ended up with more than I needed. LOL. I was afraid that the sz 12 would not fit so I ordered a 13 also, but the 12 fits fine.....oh well
eyes.gif
click

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Those who copped the MNs when they released while everybody else was on the fence is patting themselves on the back right now.

I think I'm done after Dunkmans and possibly the Mango pair.

I know I am. Especially since Eastbay forgot to exclude these from discount and I got the 20% off of them on top of free shipping. Nothing like a swoosh account though but not even mad.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Debating on pulling the trigger on the MN's. If they're available still at midnight, they're mine.

just do it. if you like the 9's, MN are a must

1zfocnr.jpg

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Debating on pulling the trigger on the MN's. If they're available still at midnight, they're mine.

I wouldn't wait too long.  The 11.5s that I wanted are already gone.  
frown.gif
same here man. Dammit
mad.gif

It's always great when you find something re-listed or on a site and snag them but when it's the other way around it sucks. I feel you.

Tried getting my 9 on the NDC restock just now and they're sold out. Won't bother getting an 8.5 but I've heard those orders are still going through.

Re-sell prices aren't that bad for Miami Nights though so maybe I'll find a steal.

yeah i missed out on the miami nights kinda regretting it now just bc it would be nice to be part of my lebron 9 collection if only money wasnt a issue.

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I like the SLH 9's, but they would be 100x better if they had an icy sole like the china and xmas have.
not every pair needs to have an icy sole.
Not every pair needs to have a white sole. Use whatever suits. In this case, It would look right with an icy sole.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

This is how Lebron beat me over the head for 2011. Only other Lebron 8 or 9 I really want from 2011 is those SVSM Away 8 so whoever got them get at me. Moving on to 2012.
a1a16f63a14ecba4098177db23ba351c5d599e82_r.gif

MAAAAAAAAAANNNN YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!

NY I gotta give you 

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

on that one!

Back
Top Bottom