Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

man got a 13 need a 12 didnt think it would be that fast pulled the trigger on the kobes 1st so i guess i cant complain hope they fit like the cannons.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im tellin yall, JimmyJazz has been on point lately, getting everything so far

agreed. being a los angeles guy, jimmy jazz isnt familiar to me. But I'm always checking their site every day. ever since the Cannons Witness
wink.gif

told a friend of mine, who's from ny, about the black cements on JJ a couple of weeks ago, and told him they are legit. he looked at me like I was telling him footlocker was legit. didnt realize how popular jj was on the east coast

jimmyjazz got the christmas lebrons? i just checked. didnt see anything.

now that i know that twitter is that effective on these big nike releases what are some good pages to follow for any release info and sites?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

now that i know that twitter is that effective on these big nike releases what are some good pages to follow for any release info and sites?

@nikestore
@flunlocked
@eastbay
and your local Niketown

That's all that matters as far as I'm concerned. And if you follow cool people they will drop info and links as well when it's time.

agreed. being a los angeles guy, jimmy jazz isnt familiar to me. But I'm always checking their site every day. ever since the Cannons Witness 
wink.gif

told a friend of mine, who's from ny, about the black cements on JJ a couple of weeks ago, and told him they are legit. he looked at me like I was telling him footlocker was legit. didnt realize how popular jj was on the east coast

It's like Shiekh's, but much better.

How many people do you think will try their luck on Eastbay tonight and in stores tomorrow just due to how quickly they sold out on NDC? Dudes get any hint that they're limited and they on the prowl 
laugh.gif

How limited are Christmas Lebron 9s? Noticed a 1 pair limit and sellers charging $275+ on ebay.
laugh.gif
If Lebron don't want to step their production up, I'ma have to capitalize on thirsty people.

It's been said 100 times they were dropping last night as they did last year with the 8 and year before with 7 and chalk 6 the year before that

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

What I am missing here, how are all the Kentucky's sold out and going above retail on eBay.  
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 Stock locate a pair.  They're collectiong dust a tons of East Coast retailers.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

wink.gif

jimmyjazz got the christmas lebrons? i just checked. didnt see anything.

they did but sold out quickly.

Back
Top Bottom