Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm kinda disappointed at the Dunkmans if those are them. I'm not saying they're ugly but I did expect more. I like them a little and I would probably scoop them but I do feel like they could have done way more.

And that blue pair is dope, I love that shade of blue

Seen the LBJ 9 lows today in a blue and yellow colorway....
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Remember when no one liked the 9s....LMAOOOO!! reading through early post in this thread amazes me!!!

One of those, but hey they grew on me....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 guilty as well--- but I came back in the thread soon as I saw better pics of the Black/Red 9s that I was now a believer.  

Put a clear sole, and some speckles, on those blue ones next to the Dunkmans and make them the All Stars...

I'm extra good on the ASG. Those Dunkmans are just what I needed though.

super hyped. just grabbed the cannons at niketown Las Vegas size 12 which fit perfectly size they run kinda small. I thought it was a lost cause getting them for retail.

i need to see a pair of the cannons in person. the 9s all look way better in person imo. seeing the cannons online doesnt really appeal to me.. i dig the orange laces though.

1. chinas
2. cannons
3. miami nights
4. blackouts
5. ohio state

thats my top 5 so far that has released.

alien.gif
at people saying the xmas 9's are better than the xmas 8's. IMO the xmas 8's embodied what a xmas inspired shoe should look like(equipped with green laces, white speckles on a black backdrop.) Don't get me wrong, the 9's look terrific, but the 8's in that xmas colorway is on a different level. Throw on some black laces on those and it's 
pimp.gif

Chinas were too easy to cop. I called eastbay around 1 pm central and got my size. I hope everyone that wanted their pair got theirs too.

Back
Top Bottom