Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

here we go again...dudes think every hyped limited cw = SB status. smh

Exactly, dude said I'm lying that these won't be worth more than concords.  I don't mess with Jordans AT ALL and I can almost guarantee Concords hold more value than these, hell I hope none of these Lebrons hit SB status

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

PS
grinchq.png

Are these actually dropping? Or have they just been photoshopped? 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I got my China's locked up. Only problem is, they are not getting my size (15). So I guess ill just have some trade bait....
grin.gif

Awesome, where did you cop that shirt? Too dope
smokin.gif

Good to hear that CHinas will hit major retailers, now I can relax even if i don't get them on NDC or Eastbay
Edit: Anybody know of any stores in Baltimore or that ships with MNs in an 11 left?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Major retailers (mall based) will be getting the China's on 12/17...including Champs Sports...

JM
Best news I heard all day
Should have put an asterisk on my note...just because major retailers are getting them, doesn't mean they aren't still VERY limited...talking like 5-10% of stores in any given major retail chain will see these...

JM

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Major retailers (mall based) will be getting the China's on 12/17...including Champs Sports...

JM
Best news I heard all day
Should have put an asterisk on my note...just because major retailers are getting them, doesn't mean they aren't still VERY limited...talking like 5-10% of stores in any given major retail chain will see these...

JM

Are the Champs that got the Miami Night's will be getting the China's? 
smile.gif

so what's the thoughts on difficulty with getting these? Tried to cop a 2nd pair of Cannons on release day 30 minutes after NikeTown LA opened, and they were sold out, so i dont want to deal with that again. I can get these for $250 right now. Dont mind paying extra and not dealing with the hassel, but $250 has me wondering if these will be that difficult. I was expecting to pay more from a reseller.

Clumping the China with Last Shots and Nerf together makes things worse. I'm at 50% on getting the Chinas or not.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Clumping the China with Last Shots and Nerf together makes things worse. I'm at 50% on getting the Chinas or not.

Chinas>Nerfs>Last Shots 
pimp.gif

Hell you could probably find the OG last shots for cheaper than what retail will be for these new ones 

Wondering why nobody has any info on China's yet.

Local Champ's......we not getting them.

Local Mom & Pops.....we not getting them.

Local HOH......we don't know yet. Maybe Wednesday.

The shoes drop next week, right? Somebody should know something.
grin.gif

yeah cannons are all over the strip where im at in the bronx.. they look way better on feet.. local jimmy jazz has 3 colorways so far... i think im gonna wait till the breds go on sale then work on the rest.. hope china"s are not to hard to find..

the quality and detail on them freegums look dope...

on another note the p.s lebron 8 seems to be alittle more comfy than these.. even though its the same tech going on

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Chinas>Nerfs>Last Shots 
pimp.gif

Hell you could probably find the OG last shots for cheaper than what retail will be for these new ones 

Honestly, the Nerfs are tough. I like the transition of colors on it. KD might be giving Lebron a run for his money in the near future. Last shots I could give a crap about. I sold my og pair for like $60 not too long ago lol.
Buying the Chinas online would be a #1 priority since its going to be madhouse at the malls with those releases.

i know everyone is worried about the chinas but is there a release date on the xmas lebrons yet? =/

Originally Posted by vinhdc5

i know everyone is worried about the chinas but is there a release date on the xmas lebrons yet? =/

its been said over and over again that it is most likely Christmas Day because that is when they have dropped the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom