Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

damn. I really thought the Cannons would be more widely available seeing as I only paid $15 over retail + shipping for mine to get them last month. Glad I jumped on them.

I hope everyone who wants em can get them. They are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eastbay Rep, will the Cannons be available in 12.5???? It's weird that they were available in the Miami Nights, Breds & White/Red but not in the U of M or the Ohio State....

Free gums are
pimp.gif

Man so many releasing around the same time. Thank god I'm not copping concords (or any jordans). Still can't wait for the orange, grey, and black ones

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

***anybody who ordered from eastbay better watch out. I ordered right when the released an woke up today with no confirmation email still. I called them for the third time and dude said my order was cancelled. Never got a cancellation email an they still got my money man I'm bout to call again. I need my money back to order from Nike. Should of done that in the first place SMH.

You're a size 13 right? There must've been other buyers for the 13 and they might've been limited to a couple pairs. Sold out. Luck wasn't on your side.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Free gums are
pimp.gif

Man so many releasing around the same time. Thank god I'm not copping concords (or any jordans). Still can't wait for the orange, grey, and black ones

Same boat as you regarding all things Jordan. Freegums are next and wait for the Dunkmans. I think I am done with the 9s because I'll be busy keeping up with Kobe VIIs.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Eastbay Rep, will the Cannons be available in 12.5???? It's weird that they were available in the Miami Nights, Breds & White/Red but not in the U of M or the Ohio State....
Yes, the Cannons will be available in all full and half sizes ranging from 7 - 14 as well as sizes 15 and 16. This is a limited release and there will be a limit of one per customer. Check with us tomorrow for a link. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

It's such a tease to see UM's sitting on Eastbay in my size but its good so maybe I'll have a chance at copping for retail. Could an Eastbay Rep explain how long it takes for an item to be included in discounts? I'm hoping those Chinas come out but I don't even know if I'll be able to pick those up. Between the Nerfs, Weathermans, Concords and Cannons I'm already broke
laugh.gif
Many times our prices are already as low as they are allowed by the manufacturer. Allowing discounts on these items would drop the product price below the minimum level violating agreements. There are sometimes time frame stipulations (i.e. We must sell item X at $30 for two weeks, then we may be allowed to sell the item at a lower price or allow it to be discounted. Also, please note that although % off and $ off discounts do not affect products excluded from discount, shipping promotions can still be used.

EastbayRep - Dustin
Thanks alot Eastbay Rep, I kinda figured thats how it worked but it doesnt hurt to ask. So when the Miami Nights were included in discounts, was that something y'all knew about prior or a glitch in the system or something? Just asking to see, and thanks again for your feedback
The Miami Nights were not marked as excluded in our ordering system/website and orders were able to use a discount. This is something we were aware of prior to the release.

EastbayRep - Dustin

wow y0 i thought tha freegums were tha scarface ones, idk which 1 i want now SMMFH! help me out fellas cuz theyre both dope AF....Freegum or Scarface??????

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

***anybody who ordered from eastbay better watch out. I ordered right when the released an woke up today with no confirmation email still. I called them for the third time and dude said my order was cancelled. Never got a cancellation email an they still got my money man I'm bout to call again. I need my money back to order from Nike. Should of done that in the first place SMH.

You're a size 13 right? There must've been other buyers for the 13 and they might've been limited to a couple pairs. Sold out. Luck wasn't on your side.

Yeah I'm a 13 and eastbay showed them as available for hours after I ordered. I ordered and got confirmation from Ndc after I posted thou so it's all good. Eastbay better hurry up with the refund though smh

oh my world come on nike... you trying to sabotage my family life!!! hw mny mre pairs can i sneak in the house before wifey kills me? lol she trying to have me save to go on vacation......the life of a sneakerhead is not easy lmao

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Yes, the Cannons will be available in all full and half sizes ranging from 7 - 14 as well as sizes 15 and 16. This is a limited release and there will be a limit of one per customer. Check with us tomorrow for a link. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Cool, just what I wanted to know.

Back
Top Bottom