Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Still looking for size 13 Miami Night. Black lace swap = Excellence. Might just double up on Cannons and trade for Miami nights so i can get them at retail

Bro, I just sold my Miami Nights (Sz 13) for 200

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

xmas 9 is officially copped now that the lockout is over

I'm with you.  And I will be wearing my X-Mas LeBron 8's on that launch date. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I went to the FL by my crib to ask if they gettin the cannons and money told me they weren't getting them.....he said only FA is gettin them.....is there any truth to that?

Just watching the Michigan game...

I need some maize laces for these, Kentucky's came today

Man the orange laces really pop in the Miamis. Really tempted to cop them but I know I'd never wear them

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Man the orange laces really pop in the Miamis. Really tempted to cop them but I know I'd never wear them

I'm the same way...but I wore 'em the day I got 'em. I had a ton of people actually come up to me and ask about the shoes.

Got my UofMs and my Cannons - i'm set!

Did anyone have a problem with Sneaker St.? I placed an order with them and they "refunded my money" like 4 days later saying that they got confused and had already sold out? Well there goes my cannons. But the thing is that my bank

Cant even see the funds yet? Does anyone know how long it takes for Sneaker St to release the funds back? Man this sucks I thought i had my cannons on lock. Good luck to all of you

I got my cannons today for $170 No Tax.... NYC heads go to the sneaker store right after Target that is african staffed for the cannons on 225th ST Broadway in the Bronx. Its in Riverdale. 1 Train to 225th ST.

Originally Posted by BrockBo

A shoe realease on Christmas day???????????

Every Christmas shoe released last year on Christmas. Kb6 lbj 8 kd'sOrder from eastbay or Nike on Christmas day. Go to your local store day after

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Did anyone have a problem with Sneaker St.? I placed an order with them and they "refunded my money" like 4 days later saying that they got confused and had already sold out? Well there goes my cannons. But the thing is that my bank

Cant even see the funds yet? Does anyone know how long it takes for Sneaker St to release the funds back? Man this sucks I thought i had my cannons on lock. Good luck to all of you

ughh, i hate when companies do this

Sorry to hear about your troublesI ordered an mine are in the air, got tracking and they are on the truck.

Did anyone have a problem with Sneaker St.? I placed an order with them and they "refunded my money" like 4 days later saying that they got confused and had already sold out? Well there goes my cannons. But the thing is that my bank cant even see the funds yet? Does anyone know how long it takes for Sneaker St to release the funds back? Man this sucks I thought i had my cannons on lock. Good luck to all of you

The refund is actually processed through Paypal, so i'm assuming that because of the holiday and weekend, your funds should show up on Monday.  Really apologize for what happened to your order. 
St. 

This may be a stupid question but how do i do a legit check on a seller from ebay.  Any help would be great.  And I'm only posting here because it has to do with Lebrons

2h38xsw.jpg

A few ppl asked where I got them from so early. Seems like they might move when they drop

Back
Top Bottom