Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

hyperfuse 2011/ hyperdunk 2011> kobe vii & Lebron ix.............................. I dont know if I should be happy or sad

we haven't even seen the kobe 7.. chill.
test wear samples don't count. 

Everybody hates em, but watch later...

Everybody is gonna be on these shoes nuts.

E V E R Y B O D Y.

They are fireee
pimp.gif

I wasn't sure how I felt seeing the leaked pictures of the LeBron IX's..

But after this photoshop:

blueorangeix.jpg

It definitely gives this shoe HOPE.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Look Like Jesus

Originally Posted by jst628

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:
nothing really makes this shoe special or eyepopping...just looks like another Nike bball shoe...nothing in it screams "This is LeBron's sneaker"

BAM! exactly.
people said that about the 8s too
laugh.gif

as always...
people will hate first
see a nice colorway
change their minds
beast over the limited colorways
cry over the unreleased material
repeat

THIS THIS THIS AND THIS.
Always happens, this is nothing new 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for some nike id and exclusive colorways

Shoe looks like the lebron 8 PS and 2011 hyperfuse had a baby. Only positive is that a pair of low-tops may not be so bad..

It's a lot going on with this shoe, the inner side of the shoe looks like some  Nike Zoom/ACG/Combat type ++%. Some Nike Outlet Specials.

They might grow on me when I see more cw's but as for now... 7/10

I don't know about these, the best thing about the 7 and 8 were that they were okay to wear with regular clothes.

Originally Posted by bib10

269897_242036719157227_182189691808597_906306_2299929_n.jpg
"What we do in life.. echoes in eternity..."  Bron: you really mean it?? Are you talking about "The decision"??

@Bib10: Thanks for posting!!

Foamposites, Jordans, Kobe VII's and Discounted ZK6's

They dropped the ball, picked it back up when they said there would be a Dolphins/HWC colorway, and then threw it back down and took a dookie on it when the pics dropped.

Please have a v2 or Lebron 9 Supreme

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Everybody hates em, but watch later...

Everybody is gonna be on these shoes nuts.

E V E R Y B O D Y.

They are fireee
pimp.gif

Negative. I know what's hot and what looks hot. These aren't that dope.
I was on board and was one of the few Ppl in the lbj 8 thread, that first screamed out " better than the lbj 7".

Like I said... These are whatever. If Blake Griff gets his sig, this is what it's gonna look like.

i have a feeling these wil grow on me like the 8PS. i kinda like these but i'm not feeling the front of the shoes. hopefully these don't feel like the 8PS where you can feel the carbon plate inside (im flat footed), but by the looks of the sole it could.

Did they still keep that aggressive cabon fiber plate in the inner side of the shoe? If so many people like me with low arch or others with flatter feet will pass because the v3s were a pain in the arch.

Movie quote
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I can't use enough of those.

It's not like it was something profound that someone once said during an important time in history. It's a quote from a loosely translated period piece that was crafted for entertainment value and to schill a film.

Tacky as hell.

Also when the first pics dropped, I thought the heel pull tab was one of the aspects of the shoe that was a highlight.

After seeing them on foot, it obviously is not.  

Nope, once again I'm not a fan of the collar. What's up with all these exaggerated collars? It's on the Yeezy, Lebron VIII, and now the Lebron IX and the Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by BronLe

Please have a v2 or Lebron 9 Supreme

Yeah the V2 supreme could have plush leather instead of mesh, and stiffer flywire panels. Also a embossed leather tongue instead of a screened one, and to top it of they could put icy translucent outsoles on them........

The following is just a mock up in photoshop mind you but,

These:

ar0ih.jpg

Could be turned into these.:

11vl5vp.jpg

Ehh... these new images ain't looking too appealing. That quote on the toe looks very cheesy. Could've easily done without.

Back
Top Bottom