Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yea Jimmyjazz been had them my boy works there, he holding some pairs down.
pimp.gif

Credit goes to sneaker.edu on the other forum for finding this. Info via Solefly,said to be samples and will be available in 2012.

I'm getting these over the Cannons

5c0d29fe0c9311e19896123138142014_7.jpg

for those who copped these true to size, how are you makin out?...

do they fit ok? if not, are you gonna attempt to break em in? (good luck) gonna try for a trade or what?

i try mine on every once in a while just hopin they give a lil bit but its not happnin. im gonna have to sell these things and cop my size...

Originally Posted by JRodski

for those who copped these true to size, how are you makin out?...

do they fit ok? if not, are you gonna attempt to break em in? (good luck) gonna try for a trade or what?

i try mine on every once in a while just hopin they give a lil bit but its not happnin. im gonna have to sell these things and cop my size...

UK felt fine but the M.Night felt a little snug but not unbearable. I have narrow feet so I'm good but I do want to try .5 size up and see how different it is. It might be the cold weather that makes it stiff. I think it'll soften up with warmer weather. If you are not happy with it sell it for sure.

Triple blacks should be out already in some mom and pops stores. I know not everyone will spend retail on them but just those that want them look out for them. BigBrandon
nerd.gif

I think Nike should've release the Cannons today since its Veterans Day. Perfect date to release don't ya think?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Credit goes to sneaker.edu on the other forum for finding this. Info via Solefly,said to be samples and will be available in 2012.

I'm getting these over the Cannons

5c0d29fe0c9311e19896123138142014_7.jpg
This guy JP is trying to make life hard.

It hurts me to write this but I lucked out bad with the Cannon's I called Jimmy Jazz and asked for a size 13 they sd they have it in stock and will hold it for me. So head there on my lunch which is an hour, get there and biggest size they received in their shipment was a size 12, so of course I'm mad, so while there I call another Jimmy Jazz and ask them if they have a size 13 in stock, they say yes and I rush there and then I get there and the girl tells me the biggest size they got was a 12 also (pissed) So I head back to work 30 mins late on my lunch/wasted gas and with no Cannon's SMDH!!! At work I call another Jimmy Jazz and ask them if they got a size 13 and they said the shoes don't release until December, SMDH, LOL and that they were unaware that other Jimmy Jazz stores were selling their shipment. This @@$% Cray (in Kanye voice) The hunt Continues.... s/n Cannon's are sick in person, the green is like a florescent! 

CANNONS PRETTY MUCH GR. JUST CALLED 4 STORES AND THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM IN STOCK AND I'M SURE MORE STORES IN MY AREA ARE GETTING THEM AS WELL. COMPARED TO THE 1 STORE THAT GOT MN. NOT WORRIED AT ALL ABOUT COPPING CANNONS COME THE 3RD. USE THIS INFO AS YOU WISH.

Air Max on Zoom? I've dreamed about that for so long but it's becoming a reality...for $250 though...I'll catch that on sale.
My body is SO READY(well my feet at least)

I must admit I'm getting jealous of everyone getting Cannons from Jimmy Jazz, there's only one kinda close to me and they didn't get them

Triple blacks should be out already in some mom and pops stores. I know not everyone will spend retail on them but just those that want them look out for them. BigBrandon
nerd.gif

Just talked to him. Black Duncan foams are in. I should have triple blacks by Wednesday. I really was hoping for the cannons today but no go.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

nerd.gif

Just talked to him. Black Duncan foams are in. I should have triple blacks by Wednesday. I really was hoping for the cannons today but no go.
surprising Brandon-- seems like your spot usually drops early or on the early side no problem.  Store here locally being shady about whether or not they have 'em- when releasing , etc... SMH- typical b.s- can never quite get a straight answer or anything done easily- why even though it can be a headache in its own right- sometimes I prefer online- at least you can deal with the b.s in the comfort of your own crib...
happy.gif

I know what you mean. No we don't have them or how bad do you want them. Goes back to that shoe stores or the employees having that holy'r then though attitude. yeah I was just as shocked that they weren't in. I went by house of hoops this morn and they had spizikes left and grabbed a pair. BS though. I wanted another pair of MN from hoh and they wouldn't honor my military discount on veterans day!

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

nerd.gif

surprising Brandon-- seems like your spot usually drops early or on the early side no problem.  Store here locally being shady about whether or not they have 'em- when releasing , etc... SMH- typical b.s- can never quite get a straight answer or anything done easily- why even though it can be a headache in its own right- sometimes I prefer online- at least you can deal with the b.s in the comfort of your own crib...
happy.gif

Some places follow the release date that Nike sets forth or else they'll get in trouble I assume. So I wouldn't be mad at them for the slightest bit. Some stores don't mind selling them early as long as they don't get exposed on the 'net. That's why Brandon's spot doesn't get blown up here. I am not sure if JJ would get in trouble with their account with Nike on future releases. If someone knows the lowdown on the rules I would like to know.

Yeah that's it. If Nike suspects you selling they may even have a rep come in and count pairs. They could get fines and lose accounts. My dudes been cool with them forever but it has to stay on the low as well

Back
Top Bottom