Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So just to be clear, JJ had the cannon 9s up this AM for awhile and now they are gone?  Never ordered from JJ, but for some reason I am very hesitant.  Am I right in feeling that way or 100 % smooth and easy for those who have ordered from them?

Thanks in advance
I posted the link last night so they started selling then and this morning.
Guys JJ is 100% legit, they have stores in numerous locations.  I know one person had a problem but I know they are legit otherwise I wouldn't have posted the link.  The only problem I have ever had was when I ordered CG XI's from them and they forgot to take the security tags off

Thank you for the info Ray, casper, Kbwitness, etc...

I hope they go live once again.  I am thinking that some spots may in fact release them tomorrow based on the original r.d, and not wanting to sit on them through the month and into next.  Should be interesting.  I would keep my eyes and ears open today/tomm in your local areas.

JM, will most Champs be getting these or is this CW exclusive to NDC and say Footaction?

Thank you

pissed off if i knew JJ would be getting cannons a week later, I wouldn't have got the Miami Nights

Wonder what I can do with a pair of VNDS Sz 13's...Worn Once

Originally Posted by BronLe

pissed off if i knew JJ would be getting cannons a week later, I wouldn't have got the Miami Nights

You could probably get retail or so for them, I've noticed all the DS pairs are going for 200 or so

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by BronLe

You could probably get retail or so for them, I've noticed all the DS pairs are going for 200 or so
Hmm. Thanks for the suggestion. I might wait 2 weeks until the well is completely dry at Champs and co. and just let them go for retail.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

So just to be clear, JJ had the cannon 9s up this AM for awhile and now they are gone?  Never ordered from JJ, but for some reason I am very hesitant.  Am I right in feeling that way or 100 % smooth and easy for those who have ordered from them?

Thanks in advance

id be very hesitant. heres what happened with me last night. i put them in my cart. i go to check out, due to my shipping being different from my billing, it kicks me out saying 'MERCHANT DECLINED. i have the money in there so i wonder what the deal is,,,i check online banking and see that the totals been deducted from my account.  i have no number or anything from jj.  i call jj and they say call my bank.  the only thing the bank can do is give me a sequence #. the transaction was good according to the bank but JJ HAD NO RECORD THAT I EVEN TRIED TO ORDER.

STAY AWAY.

you sure its jimmy jazz? i've order from them countless times, and they're a pretty well known chain not some random person with a shop on bigcartel. In fact i ordered a pair of solars from JJ yesterday. In your account details they say the deduction came from JJ?

yes. the code from the bank was the exact time i put my order in for the shoes....and also they were not selling the cannons this morning as i called first thing as they opened to rectify this debacle.  they said i had to wait till midnight tonight to place an order.   screw them...ill just take my money elsewhere

I just saw I got a tracking # from JJ for the Cannons. Shipping by FedEx apparently.
Edit: Oops, didn't see people already confirmed shipping a couple pages back. Damn it Yuku...when the hell is this !@%! getting fixed...

^^^

Nice pickups!

Ugh I'm only going to have a few weeks to wear any of these till the crappy winter weather comes. Snow creates too much mud damn it

If I ordered from jimmyjazz last night, was charged, and still haven't received my shipping notification, is it safe to say that my order will be cancelled?

I didn't order this go-round but I've ordered from Jimmy Jazz several times and hit the physical stores as well. They're legit.

soo my local footaction got the cannon's already.. they look soo nice.. but i rather cop the china's if they release here in the us.. soooo idk yet :/

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by medicom06

Air-Randy: Video Review On The FREEGUMS

Red laces would look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta get some 9's.....

Went to one Footaction today, didn't see the Cannons though, will try again at another store. I don't think they will be hard to obtain.

MNs came in today, Im thinking I shouldve went a full size up instead of half....unless the Elites are extraordinary this will be my only pair of 9s.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Went to one Footaction today, didn't see the Cannons though, will try again at another store. I don't think they will be hard to obtain.

my store had them behind the counter.. they got them in already.. they go on sale dec 2nd

Back
Top Bottom