Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lks1rmn1

USE THAT CODE ON EASTBAY FOR 25 OFF
laugh.gif

I dead used that code and it works, now im about to cancel my order off ndc...or should i not??? just in case my eastbay order don't go through

Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by riddla713

thanks for the code for 15% off, copped another pair on eastbay for $152 and cancelled my first order for $170.
?
damn, how do i cancel my first order
call eastbay customer service to cancel your order. purchase another pair in your sz with the discount before you cancel your first order though, you dont want to cancel your order and then your sz be sold out.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Guess these are GRs after all, maybe to make up for the MN 8 V2 Lows being so hard to get lol
tired.gif

My grails. Sad that I can get them for $440, but refuse to pay that much for ONE pair even though I just spend close to that on these and the GITD rookies 
laugh.gif

For you guys who like to match, heres a shirt.  Not too over the top IMO

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just ordered my Miami Nights in a size 10.5 off NDC
pimp.gif
..too easy..love when these releases are like this..

This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And On That Note Im Going To Bed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

lks1rmn1

laugh.gif

I dead used that code and it works, now im about to cancel my order off ndc...or should i not??? just in case my eastbay order don't go through
NDC has free return shipping, I'd leave it alone if I were you. Worst case you return the NDC ones free of charge

I'm gonna cancel my NDC order tomorrow..since I learned bout the code
laugh.gif
..i've done that too much lately hahaha

152 shipped is good money..just gotta make sure they ship it with my Gold Club 3 day shippin..

Thanks witness. Called in to apply the coupon code. CSR had to cancel and re-order. Hope I still get the cashback.

Seeing as I wanted to get stuff off Swoosh anyway, I'd only save like $15 if I cancelled my NDC order and placed a new one through Eastbay. Add in the fact that the coupon might not go through, the shoes might be backordered, etc I think I'm just going to eat the price difference. Plus, Nike is so much nicer to deal with directly than Eastbay (No offense, Rep lol)

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Thanks witness. Called in to apply the coupon code. CSR had to cancel and re-order. Hope I still get the cashback.
Thats a good sign if she let you use the coupon code without question, looks like we are all good to go!
Glad I could help some ppl out with the link/code, congrats to everyone who copped! 

had to cop another pair w/the 15%...I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to cancel my original order though. worst comes to worse ill return the first pair..

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Thats a good sign if she let you use the coupon code without question, looks like we are all good to go!
Glad I could help some ppl out with the link/code, congrats to everyone who copped! 

The CSR had to put me on hold for like 5 minutes.  When she came back, she said it wasn't possible to apply the code after the fact.  But I think she was confirming with a supervisor to see if it was ok to apply the coupon since it's a new release.  She said I should be good though and should ship tomorrow.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

lks1rmn1

Good looks $152.48 shipped
pimp.gif

Mine came out to $149 shipped with the giftbox option. Will wait to cancel my NDC order or just return them to Niketown when my Eastbay order ships. Thanks WITNESSkb24 for the code!

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

man, couldn't even get a 9 or 9.5, my fault but I wanted these for 152 ha oh well not meant to be...

Good thing I ordered the size 9 again while I was getting through Easbay to cancel my first order without the code.

Back
Top Bottom