Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

just my opinion, those look terrible so far... but makes me love my 8s even more
laugh.gif

Steez wrote:
Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

Teaser pics are CORNY.
30t6p3b.gif

Counterkicks, the website is garbage if they trying to do teaser pics to bring hype
30t6p3b.gif

You guys whining about "teaser" pics are ridiculously 100% off the mark. We even called out in the first paragraph that "WE CAN'T SHOW THE FULL LEBRON 9 ANGLES YET". That was specific because it wasn't our decision. We would NEVER release cropped images of a brand new shoe, especially statement level product. It's not our call. This is how our sources would allow the initial images to be distributed. This is NOT designed to bring more traffic to the site. CounterKicks' position is to always release complete, detailed images and disclose as much info to the public as possible when we are able to. Releasing clipped photos is not our policy, nor does it even make sense on a new shoe like a LeBron. In the past 24 hours of our original story break, some other source with the shoes could have easily posted up images of the entire shoe, basically scooping our scoop. WE NEVER PLAY THAT GAME. You are not smart if you're running your mouth thinking otherwise. You either get these cropped shots that have been given to us by our source along with the benefit of our added detailed technical descriptions and info or you get nothing. Which do you prefer? We PUSHED to release the full photos up though publication. We never do less. This was a weeks long, drawn out process. The decision was out of our control but as also noted in the original story, once images of something breaks, the walls start to come down everywhere else. We will post full shots as soon as we are given the green light.

Play (incredibly, incredibly) stupid or be thankful you're seeing any of these images and INFO in the meantime, as this release has been on major lockdown.

P.S. Anyone still quoting this trash after what I've stated above or doesn't read is a cornball themselves. Enough said.
You Shouldnt Even Have To Explain Yourself Brah... Jus The Typical Whining & Crying On This Site.
eyes.gif

Info & Pics Are Much Appreciated.

Thank You.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just noticing that there's no sign of the Lion at any of the key logo points.

It's been on 7 straight sigs now. It would be crap if they just decided to drop it.

No lion = Fail.

On certain kinds of clothing the more sublte LJ-crown logo could work better but they really could have just kept the lion for the shoe logo.

It's cool. People can say whatever they like. I'd want to see more than just cropped shots of the shoe too. I just really don't appreciate it when people try to make up conspiracy theories for why it was presented as such. Believe me. We would never, ever run the risk of being outscooped on full shots of a new shoe just to add some extra views to the site. We would just take more photos of the shoe. The argument is dumb, false, and you're a clown if you're trying to keep peddling that.

^^ Just do your thing.... We're just thirsty for some pics of the new lebrons!!!! It's just shows you people can't wait for full pics of the new Lebrons!... HYPED!!!

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Just noticing that there's no sign of the Lion at any of the key logo points.

It's been on 7 straight sigs now. It would be crap if they just decided to drop it.

No lion = Fail.

On certain kinds of clothing the more sublte LJ-crown logo could work better but they really could have just kept the lion for the shoe logo.

He aint a "King" though... I think Nike and the designers are just now realizing that...
laugh.gif

via CounterKicks.com

Exclusive: Nike LeBron 9 New Images

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-2011-exclusive-main-600x418.jpg

Following up CounterKicks’ original exclusive first look at the Nike LeBron 9 is this new set of images today.

The photos focus on the upper of the Nike LeBron 9, adding more contextual depth to the material build of the shoe. Nike Flywire technology continues to be a key layer ingredient wrapping the body of Lebron James’ ninth signature shoe, and third in a row to feature Flywire. A large textile carbon fiber component adds support to key lateral and medial portions of the upper, furnishing an elevated technical feel and finish. The applied Nike Swoosh logos get downsized significantly from the previous two editions of the Jason Petrie-designed signature product. A Nike Hyperfuse reminiscent collar area again shows off a scooped down, height differential as last year’s LeBron model for added Achilles flexion while still keeping maximum foot lockdown for fast cut court movements.

Nike LeBron 9 will launch this fall – whether LeBron James and the rest of the NBA come back or not. Retail price is increased from last year’s $160 price point LeBron 8 to this coming year’s $165 MSRP target for Nike LeBron 9. More info developing…

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-2011-exclusive-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-2011-exclusive-2.jpg

nike-lebron-9-counterkicks-2011-exclusive-3.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2...-counterkicks-exclusive/

Hmmmm.... I'm not feeling the upper part of the shoe
frown.gif
....The shoes are turning out to look like hyperfuse craps....Hope the whole product turns up nice.... And if the season doesn't start due to lockout, these will be the shoes LBJ wont be wearing on an NBA court.

Again, really can't stand hyperfuse. There are a few that are ok but for the most part it's garbage, especially the stuff for the approaching season.

These don't look entirely unredeemable but there are going to have to be some serious colourways dropping.

The whole mesh panel on the side is
sick.gif

The ankle cut is ridiculous. I just don't see such a shape being practical from a performance perspective, nor do I find it very appealing visually.

The smaller swoosh is appreciated but the placement is weird in that position. The cut of the ankle isnt as nice as the 8. These are going to be performance beast for sure. The IX will need some time to get use to. I liked the 8 from the jump. $165 price tag isnt too bad. One or two pair for me so NikeID would be out of the question.

imo that tongue/logo is
sick.gif
. and wheres the lion head ?? that shouldhave been his logo... its been on every shoe since the 2's minus Airmax 7s.  as for the shoe...so far its ehhhh. its gonna be really hard to top the 8's tho.

So Your Telling Me Were Gonna Be Eventually Paying $170 For A Pair Of Lebrons.???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Come On With The Price Increases Nike.  
30t6p3b.gif

#NoBueno.

the more i see...the more i dont like...but hey...this is the same way i felt about the 8 bred last year so we will see.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The smaller swoosh is appreciated but the placement is weird in that position. The cut of the ankle isnt as nice as the 8. These are going to be performance beast for sure. The IX will need some time to get use to. I liked the 8 from the jump. $165 price tag isnt too bad. One or two pair for me so NikeID would be out of the question.
everyone said that about the v3 and the specs are close enough that i don't believe it. Either go full length zoom or full length max air none of this forefoot zoom and 180 heel bs.

SMH

From what I've seen so far, these are passed on.

And the search for the LBJ Bred 8 v1's begins...

And Petrie was doing so well...

Hopefully full shoe pics change my mind

Originally Posted by Rod301

So Your Telling Me Were Gonna Be Eventually Paying $170 For A Pair Of Lebrons.???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

#NoBueno.

Most of NT doesn't pay retail for GR kicks.  If a pair of kicks are "limited", then they will be worth the retail price.

$165 Lebron Hyperfuse? pass.

Nice colorways won't save these.

This would be the one time Nike gets creative with colorways though.

Originally Posted by Rod301

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

#NoBueno.

Have you bought anything lately? Prices on everything are going up. Fuel, food, clothing, etc. I work for a large apparel company and we are having to raise prices across the board. The dollar is getting weaker and weaker and it has a lot to do with the policies coming out of Washington.

wellll that explains why they didnt want to show the whole shoe, people would have realized how bad these are and stopped caring a longgg time ago
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom