Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I think I'm also in the minority of people who prefer the lows to the mids (regarding a post on the previous page). Love 360 air max, and though some would think it'd be a bad idea to ball in them, I've had no problems whatsoever in a few pick-up games *knocks on wood*. I just wear ankle braces.

Not rarest...best looking.
WTT & Arnold's are only "liked" because of how rare they are, if they were GR's you wouldn't cop.

Nah the WTTs are dope. I don't ever play into the rarity/hype game, I just go by the actual look of the shoe. Just like a lot of people don't really like the SLH Mids, but I consider them one of the best 9 mids, obviously many will disagree but that's just my opinion. Just like how I'm probably in the minority of people who think the entourage low's are the best 9's period, low or mid all things considered...

Nah the WTTs are dope. I don't ever play into the rarity/hype game, I just go by the actual look of the shoe. Just like a lot of people don't really like the SLH Mids, but I consider them one of the best 9 mids, obviously many will disagree but that's just my opinion. Just like how I'm probably in the minority of people who think the entourage low's are the best 9's period, low or mid all things considered...

Thanks Bro.

and lol I believe the SLH could of been the Best lows if they had different color laces and maybe even a icey sole instead IMO

MAN, that av is too wild LMAO

I cant believe the life of the 9's are being put to rest.  The 10's are horrible.  This sucks

RIP Lebron IX 2011-2012

I'm not a big fan of the 10's, either. And the colorways are, IMO, COMPLETE garbage. And people are going ham over them, too.

Yeah, looking back at the IX's with all the CWs and the Elite's and the fact he won his first championship, they will probably have the highest value of the LeBron line 15-20 years from now.

I'm not a big fan of the 10's, either. And the colorways are, IMO, COMPLETE garbage. And people are going ham over them, too.
Lol dude i really dont get the hype.  I saw a pair of purple ones that have crystals on it today. Shi* looks like some barney replicas, SERIOUSLY.

Well, I hope the X's are ugly in person so I can gone head and give in to the resellers and find the Galaxy & Christmas 9's

I dont even need to see them in person, this is just discusting.  ALL hail 9's FOREVER AND EVER

sad to hear that there will be no more elites. the IX was kinda a goofy looking shoe that took getting used to, the elites were :smokin

i like the 10s, the IXs had great colorways. IMO they ended about 2-3 pairs too early

IMO hold the Xs off until halloween and release those 2-3 pairs that everybody wants, then we could put them to rest.

^let's see how many end up on ebay and sell for lower than retail.

i think there will be a good number of GRs and unpopular colorways on ebay for retail lower just like the last 4 models of the lebron, i am not expecting it to be much more than it always has been.

but yes, IX turned out to be a good shoe. i wasnt a fan at first but i grew to like it.

Last edited:
i think there will be a good number of GRs and unpopular colorways on ebay for retail lower just like the last 4 models of the lebron, i am not expecting it to be much more than it always has been.
but yes, IX turned out to be a good shoe. i wasnt a fan at first but i grew to like it.

I wasn't a fan of the 9's either but now I wish they would just continue with the 9.

Its called "screenshot UX" You just shake the phone to take the shot, best one out
My Thunderbolt doesn't support it 
mean.gif

I dont even need to see them in person, this is just discusting.  ALL hail 9's FOREVER AND EVER
[/quote]

lol sry to do it bro but disgusting*

but i do agree w u.

wow did anyone read this yet....

"An employee at ESPN headquarters in Bristol, Conn., notified local police the same day and they linked the posting to Yee's home in Santa Clarita in northern Los Angeles County. Sheriff's investigators said they were contacted Sunday and began surveillance on the home where Yee, 21, lives with his parents until a search warrant was obtained.
Experts said the bail amount was very high for a person suspected of making terrorist threats.
"To put it in perspective, $1 million is the presumptive bail for murder," said Hanni Fakhoury, an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation and a former federal public defender who is not involved in the case."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...an-accused-making-threats-152742600--nba.html

Back
Top Bottom