Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If you guys knew Stickie or his family, you would know that his Dad doesnt buy him everything, he actually works for his. His Dad is successful and is really intelligent and knows that giving everything on a silver platter is not the right thing to do. All this hating and **** talking is getting out of hand, the kid clearly stated that the pack wasnt his. He actually has a passion for sneakers and does something for the community besides talk **** like most.
What's Stickie's story?

wtl's look like a terrible id by someone who's color blind.

The roshe's next to it piss on them.

those liverpools though........

:smokin

ok cool im gonna call and see if they do phone orders. All of the places in Vegas even the Nike outlets are still all around $129.99
Nice good luck. Try The one on 3333 w touhy ave, #847-679-7798. They had em for sure. Had taxi elites for $179 too but only in like 8.5 and 9 or sumthin. Hope that helps.

Here is a quick review I did, it's my first though, excuse my noobness. I made some errors, I know, sorry shoe review vets :lol:

That might have been your first review, but I'd say it's definitely the best review of the Liverpools on Youtube, in terms of quality. Seriously!

I'd love to see some on-feet shots too, if you have time.

This week's pickups...

Thinking about getting some custom work done on these lows. Was thinking about getting some speckle work done on the midsoles of these shoes. On the London, speckle the midsole in Fireberry and Dynamic Blue. On the Entourage, speckle the top half of the midsole in Yellow and bottom half in that Blue. On the Liverpool, speckle the white portion of the midsole in the Action Red and speckle the red portion in New Green. Has anybody seen any speckle work done on these yet or can someone PS what it might look like...

I took some on feet pics real quick.. ( I know i need to get some sun on my legs.. :lol:)

Last pic i was just messing around with Color Splash

This week's pickups...

Thinking about getting some custom work done on these lows. Was thinking about getting some speckle work done on the midsoles of these shoes. On the London, speckle the midsole in Fireberry and Dynamic Blue. On the Entourage, speckle the top half of the midsole in Yellow and bottom half in that Blue. On the Liverpool, speckle the white portion of the midsole in the Action Red and speckle the red portion in New Green. Has anybody seen any speckle work done on these yet or can someone PS what it might look like...

Let me know how it turns out if you go thru with it bruh, might have to do something similar w/ my entourages...

Appreciate you took the time to make a vid boost.

That colorway is niceee. I just cant get down with the lows

Back
Top Bottom