Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i understand being excited about this shoe from a colorways/nike id standpoint or strictly ballin'...but is there anyone who thinks this shoe has any casual appeal? plans on rocking them for style?

i like these better then the china's
nike-lebron-9-release-info-5.jpg

^I'm rocking em for casual/style but I know I can pull em off so I'm not stressing it. Nor do I care what other's think when it comes to shoes especially knowin that most criticism if any will be from dudes lol. O Yea....The Black Cherries aren't bad imo I see a lot of yall aren't fans but I guarantee opinions will 180 when we get more pics as usual.

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

Do we have the pics of the shoe that is dropping the same time that 2k12 comes out?
Yea, what's the details on those?  Been looking everywhere but to no avail....  

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Wayne141

[table][tr][td]11/04/11[/td][td]Lebron 9[/td][td]Cool Grey/Vivid Grey-Black-Cherry[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-002[/td][/tr][/table]

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-07.jpg

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-06.jpg

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-02.jpg

nike-lebron-9-cool-grey-vivid-grey-black-cherry-03.jpg
"Raptors"

I expect NiceKicks, KicksOnFire, and ShoeGame to give me credit and a portion of ad revenue when they call them this.

this
that was the first thing that popped in my head.. raptors

Purples's would look so much better in a low top. As far as nicknames, there's a few cartoon characters with that colorway so it shouldn't be lone till a nickname sticks.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^I'm rocking em for casual/style but I know I can pull em off so I'm not stressing it. Nor do I care what other's think when it comes to shoes especially knowin that most criticism if any will be from dudes lol. O Yea....The Black Cherries aren't bad imo I see a lot of yall aren't fans but I guarantee opinions will 180 when we get more pics as usual.

Cool Grey/Vivid Grey-Black-Cherry <= that's what I'm talking about. beautiful.  these and the chinas will soon be on my feet

Man, Raptors to me might the worst shoe nickname out there period. The Raptor nickname for the Jordan VIIs especially doesn't even make sense cuz the Raptors weren't even a team until '95, 3 years AFTER the VIIs released. The Raptors aren't even a good team lol. *#*# just don't make sense to me...

i cant understand why some are so touchy about people saying they hate the shoe? its a forum...if you like'em you like'em...if you dont you dont. i have heard some comments like "yeah we get it" or "dont come in the thread if you dont like the shoe" thats just silly homie.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by Wayne141

[table][tr][td]11/04/11[/td][td]Lebron 9[/td][td]Cool Grey/Vivid Grey-Black-Cherry[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-002[/td][/tr][/table]

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif, Arial]
[/font]
I can't be the only one excited about these
pimp.gif

Not really feeling the grey sole, but they're nice.  I'm ready to go in...

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i cant understand why some are so touchy about people saying they hate the shoe? its a forum...if you like'em you like'em...if you dont you dont. i have heard some comments like "yeah we get it" or "dont come in the thread if you dont like the shoe" thats just silly homie.
Nah...it's more like it's the same exact people saying the same exact stuff page after page after page. Everyone's got a right to their opinion, but damn kid, you don't really gotta remind us every 2 pages you hate these. On the flip side, you can say the same thing for people that blindly love every colorway or slurp the shoes/Lebron like crazy. But hey, that's a forum, it's free speech.

i really don't wanna drop 250+for the chinas off the rmk store...
30t6p3b.gif

we need some serious confirmation if these are releasing or not in the US.

Cool greys are nice but I don't like the vivid grape color. Should've made the cherry color the dominant color over the grape.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

the purple air unit is a nice touch
THIS.

Only one i'd cop for retail would be the China's though, but watch that change once i see the "raptors" in person

purples look ok......... i just wouldnt rock them. im quite sure someone is gonna be able to make them look good

Back
Top Bottom