Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

This release will be too friggin stressful. I'll continue pickingup what other leave behind for the latest hyped shoe, like these for $140

MINT condition. so happy i am.:smokin

The more and more I look @ these Red Elites...I think these are gonna become the and I mean this too, the "Holy Grail" of all his shoes

What do you guys think will be resell on these? Wondering because I might have to resort to eBay if I strike out... :frown: $2K, maybe?

all that wont matter im telling yall. there will be MORE people with 500 to spend then there will be packs for sale

As much as we all wish the $500 price tag would eliminate certain people from potential purchase, dont think its going to matter at all. The demand will completely outnumber the quantity, by hundreds more than likely. Financial priorities dont exist, :lol:

this....
example: Last month, the Roger Federer shoe was $287 and it was only 287 pairs sold. Shoe is god ugly. Shoe was selling for $2k.

People think a higher price means resellers cant afford. :rofl: all it does is make consumers have to pay more for the shoes they want.

This shoe hasn't even release yet and it's already on that "South Beach 8" status...

South beach 8s sat on eastbay/ndc for a day or two after release. SBs weren't super hyped when they first came out, then again not everyone and their mom was a sneaker head 2 years ago

South Beaches sat in some stores for days but it was a WRAP online. Sold out immediately. I remember that day vividly :smh:

all that wont matter im telling yall. there will be MORE people with 500 to spend then there will be packs for sale
As much as we all wish the $500 price tag would eliminate certain people from potential purchase, dont think its going to matter at all. The demand will completely outnumber the quantity, by hundreds more than likely. Financial priorities dont exist,
laugh.gif

this....
example: Last month, the Roger Federer shoe was $287 and it was only 287 pairs sold. Shoe is god ugly. Shoe was selling for $2k.

People think a higher price means resellers cant afford.
roll.gif
all it does is make consumers have to pay more for the shoes they want.
Couldn't have said it any better Big J. I couldn't believe that shoe sold out... Resellers just hike up the price from what they paid. It ain't no thang.

this....
People think a higher price means resellers cant afford. :rofl: all it does is make consumers have to pay more for the shoes they want.

I remember seeing a tweet alert on my phone about that shoe at like 8am on a Monday, i was like what the hell this, then another alert sayin it sold out 30 mins later, did a lil research and saw the prices they was already goin 1k+. I aint gon lie, if i knew what it was when i had the chance buy, i woulda copped to flip cuz some resell are just to good to pass up.

Was reading a few pages back to get the info but it appears that everything about this release tomorrow is still a mystery, yes?? :nerd:

if you guys would do more homework you will know that Miami isnt the only store getting them, I am not sure if it true but I am hearing that other stores will get them as well once again not sure how true it is

If the amount of confusion and false information on here is this bad, these stores getting the packs are going to be pure CHAOS regardless of raffle...

nothing is clear but that miami unknwn is getting for sure

Unknwn (raffle 1 free ticket per person with valid ID tickets stop tonight raffle is saturday at 10am)
Shoe Gallery (raffle dont know how its goin down I just know they having a raffle)
HOH Dadeland (idk how they are goin about releasing the shoes but I do know they will have them)

these stores have been confirmed if you call or go in the store and they tell you other wise they trolling you hard

for everybody else that cant get to Miami I say stay on Nikes twitter tonight at midnight for link if nothing happens go to sleep wake up at 7:40 eastern time get your computer ready and look for a Nikestore link round 8am if you hear nothing by then I dont think they will release online atleast not this weekend

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom