Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

got my taxi's in today and smh the laces only have 3m on half so ever other row of laces its reflective and the quality control is terrible got a scuff on the air unit and globs of paint on the swoosh.

Those YOTD customs are sick!!! The Dark Knight customs by Mache are nice too.
As far the pack goes, I have no problem with the way it's being released. I do think the MVP pair should be more widely available for the true Lebron fans. But the World Champion pair should be exclusive to the city of Miami. They are the champs. And with all the hate Lebron and the Heat received, why make it available for other cities? Its pretty much a token of appreciation to the Miami Heat fans.

Word... Too many people from all over the US were hating, so after watching every game of the past two seasons I can def say its a token of appreciation :tongue:

So the pack is $450 or $500 anyone know?

I personally think it will be 450 and more info will be released tomorrow confirming all our questions.

Last edited:
Okay, call off the hounds, I found my pink laces in the back of a TAXI
dsc00341cn.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09
dsc00343nn.jpg

ANOTHER beautiful day for "all I do is GET BUCKETS"
dsc00346ae.jpg

The majority of the time when I'm on these sites I'm at work and I can never see uploaded pics unless people use photobucket. Not telling you or others to change but there are several work environments that block certain images so I would sugguest to you (and all) if you want everybody to see pics use a host that doesn't get blocked.

Man it sounds like u need to get a job that your the boss and can control what u see on the net!!??
Just Bust out ur smart phone on your 52 smoke breaks

(I work for myself)

Just messin with Sasquatch...

messinq.jpg

aka..that means I'm just kidding with you

Last edited by a moderator:
so my thoughts are:

How many of you got this pack or was mad you didn't get it????

epicje.jpg

NONE.....

but each of the shoes was available as a single shoe...

like wise with the MVP and Elite

mvpa.jpg

redelite.jpg

it just makes sense to do it this way...the way to make the most $$$$$$

its a new era
things are a lot different now
JB would release ONLY 5 colorways of one sig! Now a days we get a new colorway each month almost :smh:
I wish it would go back 2:
2 team color ways
1 college/high school colorway
1 casual colorway
1 playoff colorway
with 3 low top colorways MAX!
let all the South Beach, Christmas, Hornets, Miami Nights, Chinas and so on be PE's and how LeBron use to do celebs/friends/family and every once in awhile release limited colorway across the country
But this is becoming the beast era so Nike getting that bread
I wouldnt mind if they went back to the formula they used with the LeBron IV

I'm with ya on this bro.

Where are the pictures already? I know ppl are not going to buy a pack with out knowing what it looks like........but raffle tickets are already out so maybe the will

Where are the pictures already? I know ppl are not going to buy a pack with out knowing what it looks like........but raffle tickets are already out so maybe the will
Put a 'limited' tag on anything and it will sell regardless of how it looks
Pretty crazy these will release in a few days and no one know what they look like tho

That's what I'm saying. What if somebody had to drive a hour to Uknwn to cop a raffle ticket and end up not liking the sneaker. Seems backwards if you ask me.

i thought they were gonna release picks by today?  oh well i guess we still have a few hours.   

Who came up w/ this $450-500 price tag??? For a regular 9 and a supposedly Elite version...We know what the MVP look like, and it isn't all that, but for the other shoe to make it jump into the $450-500 price range it better be 24K Gold on there somewhere...

forgot to mention this

got 15.00 off my Berries the other day. besides using the 20%off giftcard that I had loaded for the MV LBJ release..

was tracking down the UPS man and turned around in a park. There sitting was 15 dollars worth of returnables in a bag. (Michigan has .10 cent refund on cans and bottles. Grabbed them up with swiftness....nobody around to be found

dsc00321ne.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07

oh here this is for MR. Ducktales...

downloaddy.jpg

some may scuff, but I thought it was nice to get a little bonus

city sole has a FSR of Taxi's for 199.00 plus 9 for shipping

run don't walk

forgot to mention this
got 15.00 off my Berries the other day. besides using the 20%off giftcard that I had loaded for the MV LBJ release..
was tracking down the UPS man and turned around in a park. There sitting was 15 dollars worth of returnables in a bag. (Michigan has .10 cent refund on cans and bottles. Grabbed them up with swiftness....nobody around to be found
dsc00321ne.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-07
oh here this is for MR. Ducktales...
downloaddy.jpg

some may scuff, but I thought it was nice to get a little bonus

hustler's mentality, props

http://www.mook-life.com/recykingz/

Back
Top Bottom