Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So yah telling me that pack that we haven't seen was just a rumor? I thought they still coming out with those because i am not liking the 10 and i am in retirement but coming out just for those incase they look good.

seems like everyone is in retirement untill a hot pair of kicks comes out. lol to funny as sneakerheads we will never ne retired from the game

Ugh just read from kixandthecity that Lebron 9 MVP + championship pack will release in extremely limited numbers.

After a long wait and much speculation, we now have some solid info regarding the release of the Nike LeBron 9 MVP + World Champion Pack. First, the Nike LeBron 9 MVP + Champion Pack will feature two different Nike LeBron 9 sneakers inspired by both LeBron James' MVP and NBA Championship season. Second, from what I've been told, the Nike LeBron 9 MVP + World Champion Pack is set to release exclusively in Miami at three select Miami based retailers, one of them, quite obviously, will be LeBron's own UNKNWN shop. Third, the Nike LeBron 9 MVP + World Champion Pack will release in extremely limited numbers. And, lastly, the Nike LeBron 9 MVP + World Champion Pack is scheduled to hit the three select Miami retailers as early as this weekend (8/11). I will have more on this soon but consider this to be a heads up.

Last edited:
Thats really fk**** up man...

Tell me about it dude. I'm not saying make it a GR. but damn least throw some HOH in there. Give fans a chance to enjoy the achievement around the US not just miami. Sounds like the flamingo lebron 8 lows all over again.

Ugh just read from kixandthecity that Lebron 9 MVP + championship pack will release in extremely limited numbers.

NOT BUYING into the hype train

Last year was a lost and readily avaiable NDC and niketown

Kobe 5 rings were all over the Plc too

Nike wants money, so these should b all over the place

If I remember correctly Justin amazing(whoever) said he put his order in for a FSR of MVP's a few months back, at least that's what he tweeted

I could see something like the epic pak dropping in 3 locals like the elites pak that was limited

But the individual shoes should be available, the MVP and championship elite and maybe even a FIRST BORN edition (like 5rings) themed elite??!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknwn just tweeted "Stay tuned for details on a special release this weekend."

.. with that picture.

Edit: Zero23 beat me to it! ha

Last edited:
If I remember correctly Justin amazing(whoever) said he put his order in for a FSR of MVP's a few months back, at least that's what he tweeted
I could see something like the epic pak dropping in 3 locals like the elites pak that was limited
But the individual shoes should be available, the MVP and championship elite and maybe even a FIRST BORN edition (like 5rings) themed elite??!!

I hope your right man..

I hope your right about this. Cause I just want a chance to cop that's all.

Obviously we know what Mvp's look like but nike must have been keeping the world champs under Lock and key because i haven seen any pics of those. Assuming they aren't the red elites. If they are the red elites still know official pics and they come out this weekend.....Wow...maybe because there so limited. What u guys think?

I knew Nike was going to drop at least one Miami-exclusive sneaker for the 9s, but I didnt expect it to be these.

So how many lawn chairs are there at UNKNWN right now? :rofl: Here's a bigger question. How many pairs will make its way to the public? :lol: I can only laugh at this release.

Back
Top Bottom