Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nice FlyerThanDelta love the MV's, I really wish I could've gotten a pair of MV's for a decent price, prices for size 14/15 have all been rape from what I've come across.

Finally got a pair of these. Glad I was patient.

Last edited:
Where'd you get the red laces :nerd:

Exactly what I want to do with my taxi's. Thinking about using red christmas laces once I buy a pair even though the tips are green.

Sidenote: Saw someone on ebay selling just the xmas laces alone for $69.99 buy it now. lol, wth?!

So I am back to TWINS again. Picked these up VNDS for 220 shipped. I just used them on the court outside so that's why the soles are dusty.

dsc00175jk.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-20

dsc00177z.jpg

dsc00176xv.jpg

dsc00179xx.jpg

dsc00178.JPG

dsc00180lg.jpg

am a fan of the cannon orange laces on the china's

If you appreciate anything about my pics please hit the thumbs up in the bottom right corner. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my Unknwn Beast MVP shirt :stoneface:

Feels so cheap for 50$. :x Thin as hell and cheap screenprinting. Makes my Watch The Throne tour tshirts feel like they were made in italy or something :rolleyes

Yes I'm still mad as hell that they took 3 weeks to get here.

Last edited:
Finally got my Unknwn Beast MVP shirt :stoneface:
Feels so cheap for 50$. :x Thin as hell and cheap screenprinting. Makes my Watch The Throne tour tshirts feel like they were made in italy or something :rolleyes
Yes I'm still mad as hell that they took 3 weeks to get here.
Im right there with ya...1 wash and it's done. It is practically see through and not even soft. Luckily they still haven't charged me.

Just picked up a pair of miami vices for my niece. I didn't know the toddler shoe game was this serious. After lowballing every reseller with a full toddler size run of these, I lucked out and got a pair from niketown. Need to find some tiny pink laces for em now.

^Nice. I ordered those for my daughter the other day. Now if only I can find a pair we can do another father/daughter shoe photo shoot.

Man, I dont wanna trade my dunkman's buy trying to pick up some foams. trying to clear a lil room. but I might pick up a pair of the harder to find Lebron's just to save to the collection.
What Foams are they? For the most part, it's definitely worth it.

What Foams are they? For the most part, it's definitely worth it.

I didnt have a deal yet. I put up an ad fs/ft on my dunkmans the night before NT under went the whole change, so my ad got lost in the shuffle. Going to post it on here in the b/s forum tonight. I was looking to just get a DS foams. any nice cw really..

good to see lebron wearing some soldier 6s in the last exhibition game instead of the hyperdunks

im assuming the finals and mvps will come out around sept. just because thats how the 8s finals were

Last edited:
OK to those I contacted about swingman, dunkman, and home elite kevlar laces

I have each of them in hand. Expect them to be sent out early next week since i dont have time to go to the PO tomorrow.

For those asking how they can look out for me. I don't ask for much, away kevlar laces, employee appreciation purchase, or one time swoosh purchase.

Thanks in advance.

NT please hook up fellow famb members looking for extra laces IF you know you won't be rocking them.

paix.

JP

First time seeing the Big Bangs on someone's feet today. Crazy bright and I was wearing my stunna shades haha

Back
Top Bottom