Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

J.R. Smith in MHs..

Easters & id's

33xhrgw.jpg

8c603cc5ea02ab843a6ac97463824306-getty-142588517.jpg

i

J.R. Smith wearing "Miami Hurricanes" LeBron 9's; Kevin James wearing "Easter" LeBron 9 lows

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by jst628

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.
crazy that a $250 shoe has the whole side "carbon fiber" plate cracked in half after a test wear...? 
sick.gif
the plate is not cracked. its just the reflection, but the swoosh is just paint. you guys are acting like its 14k gold
laugh.gif

if it was cracked dont you think he would have focused the picture in more and showed that it actually came apart?

idk what you guys expect after someone steps on the paint on the shoe while playing ball. especially if someone lands directly on your foot.
its not like the swoosh cracked and fell off. Kick your wall and see what happens 
laugh.gif

you guys are crazy.

lmaoo its a beautiful sight for marketing when you see someone defending being ripped off 
roll.gif
 you probably buy macbooks and ipods and think their worth it too
Marketing? I'm not even going to buy them. Im just pointing out that if you are PLAYING BASKETBALL and someone steps on your foot the paint is coming off. doesnt matter what shoe it is. you can be wearing any shoe ever created and you are going to get a scratch and scuff.

not at all, i have plenty of kicks i play ball in that are not missing any paint, foamposites especially, but there are also reeboks and even and1 kicks that hold up fine, just cause they are meant for ball means its okay that they dont hold together for ball? good logic

Originally Posted by WeTalkBusiness

my mistake I meant turquoise blue/purple lows (reverse SLH)
saw a pic of those quite a few pages back but couldnt find it was wondering if anyone saved it or something
nice easters though im still thinking about getting those too

That's the only one I've seen & saved to my phone

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

My cannons are wounded! First time stepping out and stepping on the basketball court.

2dvsgwh.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Even those they are basketball shoes, I can't fathom busting out a pair of limited sneakers like these for balling. I still use my beater Hyperdunks or Lebron IVs.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by vood99

It is a known fact that Nike's marquee athletes get a NEW pair of sneakers every game. Their sneakers are of significantly better quality than our GR shoes too.

This is VERY TRUE...

Jordan would get 2 pairs per game and switch at the half, having a pair of his game worn shoes, he beats the crap out of them in 2 quarters of basketball.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

All these bright colors were cool n all, but it's time they go back to making some good CWs with good color blocking, etc. Constantly seeing all these vibrant colors are starting to give me a headache, foreals.

I second this. I was thinking about it for awhile, something along the lines of the IIs, that had the most potential with color blocking.
Agreed, the colors are nice but im a simple dude, my most fav c/w of the brons is prolly the most blandest out of all of em (bhm)

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by aj650

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

W T F? Why on all the worn pics of the Elites are the swooshs flaking or scrapped? Are they really gonna jacked up the prices and give us less quality
mad.gif
mad.gif
These look "cool" but like I said before after the SB Elite 9 I'm done with the 9's and awaiting the X's. For as the paint chipping, keep in mind these are still just shoes
laugh.gif
so just because they cost more doesn't mean the paint will never come off or there indestructible
laugh.gif
I mean you could spend $250,000 on a 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider and the paint could still get chipped if you ran through some gravel and that's $1000 times the price of a pair of  Lebron 9 Elites
laugh.gif

did dude seriously quote the knicks game pics and then continue to repost the same exact pictures?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

My cannons are wounded! First time stepping out and stepping on the basketball court.

2dvsgwh.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Even those they are basketball shoes, I can't fathom busting out a pair of limited sneakers like these for balling. I still use my beater Hyperdunks or Lebron IVs.

happened to my ASG lebrons 
frown.gif

Use my chinas, cannons & big bangs to play inside on the hardwood, not outside though

i like the south beaches, but %$$! i gotta find a connect for em cause i aint waiting in a line

The car that was in front of me the morning going to get my easters (small town in FL maybe >30 shoe collectors). Also threw on GITD laces and they look real nice
48426a46b0f8ca3863e974d0da5c931832ad6035_r.jpg
1c336e066971fef5a32269209a76db3b829390bf_r.jpg

Still torn on the SLH, my girl had them on and they looked great, then I saw some dude rocking them and they were ehhh....

Gotta imagine this is one of the "glitsches" that will be taken care of in the coming days/weeks.  Am stoked to finally pick up big bangs today.  We'll see if it happens.

These look "cool" but like I said before after the SB Elite 9 I'm done with the 9's and awaiting the X's. For as the paint chipping, keep in mind these are still just shoes
laugh.gif
so just because they cost more doesn't mean the paint will never come off or there indestructible
laugh.gif
I mean you could spend $250,000 on a 2013 Ferrari 458 Spider and the paint could still get chipped if you ran through some gravel and that's $1000 times the price of a pair of  Lebron 9 Elites
laugh.gif

Yea im waiting on the X's too.....since i missed out on ALL the 9s....any more 9 hi's slated for release this year and any word on when the Xs drop?

Man i'm slow as hell. I was reading the top of the page like it was something new, eventhough I saw long ago.

Back
Top Bottom