Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Crazy to me that people copping every colorway of this shoe. jordan heads don't even go that hard. they've all been great though. Petrie is doing some tinker esque things with this line the past few years.

ordered the elite south beaches from a store in poland and they just came to my girlfriend in scotland. They look sick, will post some pictures soon

Originally Posted by aas5116

ordered the elite south beaches from a store in poland and they just came to my girlfriend in scotland. They look sick, will post some pictures soon

first post?
You wanna do me a favor?? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

hey I may be late, but a couple colors of the 9s are now marked down on NDC. Freegums are one of the markdowns...

Edit:
For anyone who ordered any of the marked-down colors off of NDC within the past 14 days, call and get that price adjustment.

QUALITY POST
pimp.gif

The inner lining looks shiny, but I wont see these in person till next week

2rgm05s.jpg

vpf676.jpg

hope i didnt screw up adding the pictures somehow

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

SLH on the truck, out for delievery

Thanks eastbay ray

Will they b in a bag or box??
They should be in a box.  Enjoy your new shoes!

EastbayRep - Ray

BOX it is, thanks for no trashed shoe boxMy package did NOT have any ads, flyers, or cereal boxes

Swingmans finally hit my doorstep today so I figured to snap a few family photos. Waiting on a possible iD pair and probably the Elite Homes, and Elite Wolf Grey's...here they are...and when the shoe originally dropped, I honestly wasn't a huge fan...10 pairs later...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i know i am in the minority and thats ok...but...easter lows, elite mcflys/southbeach's are both sub par. the elite model itself is nice but the price is at LEAST 40-50 bucks too high

Saw Cyber lows today almost tried them on just to see how they fit. Lows just don't do anything for me.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

lebron 9 south beach lows, expected to release this summer
i guess this is suppose to be the version for the people who can't get the SB Elites 
laugh.gif
 but I said it once and I'll say it again after the South Beach Elites I'm on to the X's

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by DsLee559

hey I may be late, but a couple colors of the 9s are now marked down on NDC. Freegums are one of the markdowns...

Edit:
For anyone who ordered any of the marked-down colors off of NDC within the past 14 days, call and get that price adjustment.

***********Breds the only c/w left, man those went quick...**************

Back
Top Bottom