Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Picked up my Easter lows today too
happy.gif

My SB elites shipped out today, should have em by next week - cant wait to ball in these shoes. O and when Im done ballin slip into my new SB slide
happy.gif

this whole sb elite 9 situation gonna have people up in arms and doing crazy stuff.  I swear, do a proper retro of the air trainer 1, tech challenge agassis, and a handful of others and I am ready to quit this traves-sham-ockery known as the "shoe game".  Really not much fun or that enjoyable anymore.   For the record, I think the AJ 2012 may be the best of the bunch- fit. comfort, and style of all of this year's bball releases.  I know thats not a "popular" choice, but the shoe is LEGIT.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by torres

man, you guys gotta stop arguing about the price...it's not gonna change none bottom line.

Nike does not give a crap if you like the price or not...they will not change anything.

Just buy what you like and what you can afford, and if you don't like the price, just move on....keep arguing about the price aint gonna change nothing

THIS!!
All it takes is somebody to get killed
:loads the dual FMG9s:

Scored some Miami Nights finally. Can't wait till they get here. That search took way longer than it should have.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

this whole sb elite 9 situation gonna have people up in arms and doing crazy stuff.  I swear, do a proper retro of the air trainer 1, tech challenge agassis, and a handful of others and I am ready to quit this traves-sham-ockery known as the "shoe game".  Really not much fun or that enjoyable anymore.   For the record, I think the AJ 2012 may be the best of the bunch- fit. comfort, and style of all of this year's bball releases.  I know thats not a "popular" choice, but the shoe is LEGIT.
pretty much everything you said had nothing to do with the lebron 9
kmeps.gif%20%20%20%20

Seeing the mango's in the store did it for me. First pair of Lebron's in my humble collection. Can't wait till they get here on Saturday!!! Followed by the Dunkman's on Monday, unless FedEx delivers on Saturday.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

is that a mint candy sole on the 'easters'? i am colorblind but i feel like these pics make the sole have a tint of mint...

Back
Top Bottom