Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. Elites drop 4/28! Orange/Cherry lows 5/5! Maize Elites 5/12!

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

SMH at hyperfuse techonlogy.. These would strictly be for balling 
ohwell.gif

Like they arent going to make that upper in multiple versions.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

SMH at hyperfuse techonlogy.. These would strictly be for balling 
ohwell.gif

Like they arent going to make that upper in multiple versions.

The line I like the most is " Unapologetically innovative signature..." Sounds like it's a boastful comment that the shoe will be the best in the market when released and they aren't gonna say sorry for it!
laugh.gif

As most above said, definitely sounds V3ish...Sad to see them step away from AM 360 sole, from a style standpoint. But this is gonna make me and loads of others happy with the forefoot zoom! Can't wait to see the pics!

The line I like the most is " Unapologetically innovative signature..." Sounds like it's a boastful comment that the shoe will be the best in the market when released and they aren't gonna say sorry for it!
laugh.gif

As most above said, definitely sounds V3ish...Sad to see them step away from AM 360 sole, from a style standpoint. But this is gonna make me and loads of others happy with the forefoot zoom! Can't wait to see the pics!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of corse the 9 would be a hyperfuse. After seeing how much everybody loves the V3, this was a no brainer.

Of corse the 9 would be a hyperfuse. After seeing how much everybody loves the V3, this was a no brainer.

a few thoughts on this. on the surface i don't like the use of hyperfuse or the lack of air max 360. the lebron 8 was perfect for my body type and style. the lebron 8 v2 i didn't like nearly as much and the lebron 8 P.S. i won't even try. i recently stocked up on several pairs of lebron 8s to last me until the lebron 9 since there won't be any more v1s and the v2 & P.S. don't interest me.

well after reading this, i feel like i need to double up on all the v1s to last until the lebron 10.
frown.gif

a few thoughts on this. on the surface i don't like the use of hyperfuse or the lack of air max 360. the lebron 8 was perfect for my body type and style. the lebron 8 v2 i didn't like nearly as much and the lebron 8 P.S. i won't even try. i recently stocked up on several pairs of lebron 8s to last me until the lebron 9 since there won't be any more v1s and the v2 & P.S. don't interest me.

well after reading this, i feel like i need to double up on all the v1s to last until the lebron 10.
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom