Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I'll just pick up the black and reds and go about my day. There will be some random restock on the OG sonics sometime down the line, so I'll pick up a second pair then.

i aint even noticed they took kemp's name off da shoe..thats wack, we know that man needs a check.

The black/white and white/navy are too plain for my taste. I like the pink/silver ones posted above. I am probably going to get those.
Too plain huh? The color contrast is pretty cool I thought. Suit yourself. The ones posted above don't have pink on them but they are Red and Geranium/Silver. C'MON guys......That C'way is called the Oskar's because it's inspired from a pet fish that Shawn Kemp owns, that is in his restaurant in Seattle.

Look at the scale texture on it and the fishes on the insole

Y'all really like those?

i do. i loooooooooooove navy white kicks. snce the sonics color is selling over retail im thinkin now these will be the next to follow that trend. hopefully they make a bunch of these and get overshadowed by the nike and jordan all star releases

Last edited:
i aint even noticed they took kemp's name off da shoe..thats wack, we know that man needs a check.

the bizarre thing is somebody said the geranium/red colorway with ice soles was inspired by Kemp's restaurant in seattle.... i mean wtf? but they cant give him no money to put his name on the shoe? something tells me the next time they retro these they will have his name on them. these neaker companies are getting smart or sneaky. whichever you wanna see it. lol

The word "kamikaze" should have substituted "kemp" on the lace tag atleast

My og's just came in. Size 13 and comfy as hell. Next up....black and red's, maybe the all stars, and I still plan on getting those Tmac 1 lebron pe's. I like what has been dropping so far in 2013.

The Reign-Man hasn't exactly been a model citizen in his post-NBA career and D12/'Superman' is still a few kids away from taking the 'Father of the Year' mantle from him so I doubt you'll be seeing his name for a while.

But as NK said they might toss 'Kemp' on them in another iteration but sacrifice something else in the process.

Who's got the discount codes?

lmao I want to score the black/reds for under retail, never wore reebok before I want to stunt on all the hypes wearing the breds.

Which is best website to order from? Eastbay, finishline or jimmy jazz?

Who has spotted the white/navy all-stars in stores? Is Finish Line selling them now or waiting till Friday?

My local store has the Black/White, White/Navy, and Black/Red on the shelves now for retail. They just dont have my size! Smdh

Ooooh and no one is checking for any of them. I need all three, but discounted.

Last edited:
Y'all ain't listening to anything we said in the past pages. If y'all gonna go a half size down expect to take that sole out. These shoes run true to size or a half size big.

So if you're a 9, you can get away with a 9 or 9.5 not an 8.5

That's suicide on your feet
If they run a half size big then you can get away with a 9 8.5 you mean. I'm accustomed to going a half size up in nike (9) but tts at 8.5 so hopefully you're right.

I don't get it... People are saying the "All-stars" release on the 15th, but Eastbay was saying the list of colorways and Athletic Navy/ White was on there... Can someone help me out about this confusion. (P.S. the black/red colorway is not the "All-star" colorway. FYI for you hypebeasts.)

Back
Top Bottom