Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

My local finishline already release the blk and the red colorways yesterday so i went and cop both colorways. I also recieved my Sonics colorway yesterday so after having all 3 pairs i am done.

At work...then this happened....:nthat:

Just a heads up for those having to order the Kamikaze IIs online - they do fit true to size. So if you have a regular width foot (D) and you take a size 9 (for example) in the Questions then you go with a size 9 in these. If it also helps I personally only wear 10.5 in Nike Running (Air Max 2012, Free 3.0, Structure Triax) and Lebron VIII & Lebron IX BUT I'm a size 10 in AF1, JB III, V, VII, X, XII, XIII, XIV and alot of other Nike/JB product so my TRUE size in that regard is a 10.

I can see why people are suggesting a half size up though as the toe box area is very slightly narrow but there's a ridiculous amount of padding on the shoe so even if you do have wide feet you aren't straight out of luck.

Material quality on these joints is acceptable for the $100 MSRP - the white leather could be slightly more supple but it gets the job done. Overall comfort is stellar - I just slipped on my pair (for fit) and I was blown away by the comfort. The interior padding is out of this world and Nike/JB should take notes as they are the masters of 'gutting' retro shoes. I'm not sure if it's the Hexalite or the phylon midsole but the cushioning on these is plush, I haven't felt this way since the Lebron VIIIs.

Last edited:
Wore mine during the weekend...
def wish i would have went up a half size but its cool, either way :smokin
sorry about the ig filter

Just a heads up for those having to order the Kamikaze IIs online - they do fit true to size. So if you have a regular width foot (D) and you take a size 9 (for example) in the Questions then you go with a size 9 in these. If it also helps I personally only wear 10.5 in Nike Running (Air Max 2012, Free 3.0, Structure Triax) and Lebron VIII & Lebron IX BUT I'm a size 10 in AF1, JB III, V, VII, X, XII, XIII, XIV and alot of other Nike/JB product so my TRUE size in that regard is a 10.

I can see why people are suggesting a half size up though as the toe box area is very slightly narrow but there's a ridiculous amount of padding on the shoe so even if you do have wide feet you aren't straight out of luck.

Material quality on these joints is acceptable for the $100 MSRP - the white leather could be slightly more supple but it gets the job done. Overall comfort is stellar - I just slipped on my pair (for fit) and I was blown away by the comfort. The interior padding is out of this world and Nike/JB should take notes as they are the masters of 'gutting' retro shoes. I'm not sure if DMX Hexalite or the phylon midsole but the cushioning on these is plush, I haven't felt this way since the Lebron VIIIs.

I hope this helps any potention buyers and I'm open to trading my DS 10.5 for a DS 10 - just PM me.

There you go boss :wink:

Anyone else get the customer service e-mail regarding reebok.com overselling? They said that they would try to fulfill orders within the next 24-48 hours...I'm surprised I even got the e-mail considering that I wasn't even able to checkout or anything...

Anyone else get the customer service e-mail regarding reebok.com overselling? They said that they would try to fulfill orders within the next 24-48 hours...I'm surprised I even got the e-mail considering that I wasn't even able to checkout or anything...
same here... Find it really odd!... I did get as far as the payment step n htting submit then getting the sold out msg... Mayb thats how they tracked who tried to order

same here... Find it really odd!... I did get as far as the payment step n htting submit then getting the sold out msg... Mayb thats how they tracked who tried to order
I already got my sonics cw but if they can guarantee me a pair of the other cws ill take ot lol

I also got the Reebok customer service message... I actually got completely through with my payment... NDC is really the only almost guarenteed spot for limited releases and not cancelling... 
mad.gif

Just called my local FL and they said they are only getting the blk/wht cw on Feb 1st. Does anyone else know what physical stores are getting these? Seems like release dates are all over the place.

And good looks to those that got them, mad jelly haha.

Just called my local FL and they said they are only getting the blk/wht cw on Feb 1st. Does anyone else know what physical stores are getting these? Seems like release dates are all over the place.

And good looks to those that got them, mad jelly haha.
  Where in Fl are you? ill take a look at my locals and see if they got anything left and let you know...

Back
Top Bottom