Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

No 12.5 in the RTA (although i figured that). Guess ill save my money
mean.gif
Size is posted there

can't add to cart?

Damn. Had to run out to the car and grab my wallet. Put my card info in thinkin id be too late but i was able to put the order in. Score!

Bought the rta but I thought I was using PayPal kept getting errors it's my girls old email smh Now I have to wait it out and hope I get them

SHIPPING & HANDLING:

All online orders will be processed within 7 business days of original order date. Once you receive you order confirmation email, please allow an additional 7 days to receive your tracking confirmation email.

We do not combine shipping for multiple orders placed. All individual orders will be shipped as placed.

huh, just tried and yea says restricted

/shrug

got my receipt tho from my first order

also with shipping and tax RTAs came to 190. im just gonna pay resell later then, got my PEs. im happy

Last edited:
man i copped a 6.5 by accident on my phone, reordered one in my size tho.

then i get home and see the address on the card has to be the same shipping, i dnt trust the people in my building i always mail things to mom dukes. 

SMH i dont think my order is guna go thru 
tired.gif

/shrug

also with shipping and tax RTAs came to 190. im just gonna pay resell later then, got my PEs. im happy
You paid tax?

My order came to 175 total

Just paid for shipping

Originally Posted by PmpDaddyRobFord  
never seen that before, wonder if its an error or intentional. but you said you got tracking already in the other thread?
they did it the other day too i think... i forgot what shoes it was tho... i think cause the all sales are final thing

rta's are nice, but i've been really wanting them pe's since i first seen them @PmpDaddyRobFord

Last edited:

/shrug

You paid tax?

My order came to 175 total

Just paid for shipping
NY State Tax : $5.40 USD

Utica Municipal Tax : $6.41 USD

for my PEs, RTAs would had been like 20 something in tax....

depends on where you live in the state apparently

Originally Posted by PmpDaddyRobFord  
never seen that before, wonder if its an error or intentional. but you said you got tracking already in the other thread?
they did it the other day too i think... i forgot what shoes it was tho... i think cause the all sales are final thing

rta's are nice, but i've been really wanting them pe's since i first seen them @PmpDaddyRobFord
most def

was just checking out what the total would had been for RTAs cuz of tax and the whole paypal issue

pretty sure theyre over selling cuz all sizes are still there and that... cant be right? so not even gonna bother with RTAs

Last edited:
well i guess we'll find out how many orders they will place....or they lied about their numbers to build the hype. lol

I really hope i get my RTA order though. Living in SA and having went to that game when was a kid...I was in shock when they announced the re-release of this, because i couldn't justify paying those re-sell prices from the original release.

We'll see though.

Jordan releases got me all ****** up lol I was hesitant to cop the shaqs and RTAs but I know I wanted the questions which I copped first
I figured theyd sell out...but after thinking it through for a few good minutes I was still able to check out the shaqs and RTAs lol

but not getting my hopes up

Might end up giving us store credit for the unfulfilled orders
ohwell.gif

I was pretty quick on my refresh game

Back
Top Bottom