Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

-Kickkspott (consignment store) not a big fan of them but got past release stuff. (In Georgetown down the street from the the university)

-Major .... Right next to kickkspott

-DTLR might have some older release stuff. (all over D.C)

-Sports Zone is a possibility (all over D.C)

There maybe other stores but i cant really think of any of the top of my head
Good list but Kickkspott and Major will be charging way over retail if they even have them.

I'd also check Shoe City, which like DTLR and Sports Zone has several locations in DC. I'd tell you to call these places in advance, but truth is most of these locations are situated in some very "hood" areas, so the employees working there either don't know or don't care if you called asking about a shoe in a particular size. Which earlier Kamikazes in particular are you looking for Gruppo?

Last edited:
Good list but Kickkspott and Major will be charging way over retail if they even have them.

I'd also check Shoe City, which like DTLR and Sports Zone has several locations in DC. I'd tell you to call these places in advance, but truth is most of these locations are situated in some very "hood" areas, so the employees working there either don't know or don't care if you called asking about a shoe in a particular size. Which earlier Kamikazes in particular are you looking for Gruppo?
Thanks Dream.
smokin.gif
  I'll check these out too.  I'd love to find a pair of Raindrops but know that is unlikely.  More realistically Fish Markets or Green Camo Reignmans.  I can't do stock locating for Footlocker/Champs from here in Canada but plan on trying that when I am there as well. Can you recommend which of their locations are the better ones to check out?

Thanks Dream.
smokin.gif
  I'll check these out too.  I'd love to find a pair of Raindrops but know that is unlikely.  More realistically Fish Markets or Green Camo Reignmans.  I can't do stock locating for Footlocker/Champs from here in Canada but plan on trying that when I am there as well. Can you recommend which of their locations are the better ones to check out?

Definitely hit up pg mall they have like 10 shoe stores and a hoh. You can hit up the blvd also. All these places are in pg county right outside dc. Mostly in dc the shoe stores are single shops in the hood. Ie 14th st, h st, Benning rd. you can check there the dtlrs usually have a good selection. And sportszone. Also hit forestville area there's like 6 stores between the plaza and the mall.

Definitely hit up pg mall they have like 10 shoe stores and a hoh. You can hit up the blvd also. All these places are in pg county right outside dc. Mostly in dc the shoe stores are single shops in the hood. Ie 14th st, h st, Benning rd. you can check there the dtlrs usually have a good selection. And sportszone. Also hit forestville area there's like 6 stores between the plaza and the mall.
More good info. Thanks!

Edit- Actually, I see how you thought it may have been unfinished. At first glance it does look that way a little. But the midsole is a off-white with yellow speckles with white rounding off the rest of the sole(not sure if I said that right, lol).

Last edited:
Edit- Actually, I see how you thought it may have been unfinished. At first glance it does look that way a little. But the midsole is a off-white with yellow speckles with white rounding off the rest of the sole(not sure if I said that right, lol).
Yeah, I did see the speckles but assumed this was a sample. I think they will probably add some color to continue the zig zag pattern on the side and back towards the heel to finish it off.  I guess we have to wait for updated pictures or until January to see it live. 
smile.gif

eastbay has 20% off purchases $99 or more

got the royals for $86 shipped.
nice little consolation prize since I hesitated and missed out on the reebok.com deal

Just got my shipping confirmation. I know my shoes will take like a damn month to get here since I live on a rock

Theres gotta be a way to get these red/white/blue??

I've been searching for about 2 days and it seems like only Footlocker.eu has em. But they dont ship to the USA. anyone have any info or ideas on how to get these???
I was curious if these were a real colorway so I sent them an e-mail.

PRODUCT DETAILS

- SKU: 4101646504

- Vendor Style: V46096

- Style/Color: White/Navy/Red

100x100
  Footlocker Web Picture

mini.jpg
  Other Sites Web Picture

Hi - I was wondering if you could confirm the shoe pictured on your website is as shown in the picture above.  I have seen the same Reebok vendor style V46096 pictured elsewhere and it looks very different.  I want to know if there are 2 colorways with the same style number or if it's just your picture that is off.  Thought I would check before ordering to avoid disappointment!  Please advise. Thanks 

Their reply.

going to our email from yesterday we like to inform you that the item Reebok Kamikaze is slightly different to the picture on the webpage.

For your information please find attached a picture which shows you the colour scheme of that item. Please accept our sincere apologies for the wrong picture shown online.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

mail

Now the only thing that has me wondering is this picture appears to have suede/nubuck on the zig zag where as every other site that had these appears to be decked out in shiny patent leather.  It's too bad the Footlocker pictured colorway is not available.  I kind of liked it.

Last edited:
I was curious if these were a real colorway so I sent them an e-mail.

PRODUCT DETAILS

- SKU: 4101646504

- Vendor Style: V46096

- Style/Color: White/Navy/Red

100x100
  Footlocker Web Picture

mini.jpg
  Other Sites Web Picture

Hi - I was wondering if you could confirm the shoe pictured on your website is as shown in the picture above.  I have seen the same Reebok vendor style V46096 pictured elsewhere and it looks very different.  I want to know if there are 2 colorways with the same style number or if it's just your picture that is off.  Thought I would check before ordering to avoid disappointment!  Please advise. Thanks 

Their reply.

going to our email from yesterday we like to inform you that the item Reebok Kamikaze is slightly different to the picture on the webpage.

For your information please find attached a picture which shows you the colour scheme of that item. Please accept our sincere apologies for the wrong picture shown online.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

mail

Now the only thing that has me wondering is this picture appears to have suede/nubuck on the zig zag where as every other site that had these appears to be decked out in shiny patent leather.  It's too bad the Footlocker pictured colorway is not available.  I kind of liked it.
you are doing the same exact search i did. basically my search ran into all deadens. i spoke with footlocker in europe. the posted picture was some type of early release photo. they never changed the "stock" photo on the footlocker eu websites. the colorway in the posted picture was never actually released. the actual release has patent leather and regular leather like the one i posted. good luck in your search. this olympic usa colorway is even more rare now, than when i was searching for it a few months ago.

you are doing the same exact search i did. basically my search ran into all deadens. i spoke with footlocker in europe. the posted picture was some type of early release photo. they never changed the "stock" photo on the footlocker eu websites. the colorway in the posted picture was never actually released. the actual release has patent leather and regular leather like the one i posted. good luck in your search. this olympic usa colorway is even more rare now, than when i was searching for it a few months ago.
It's funny but about an hour after they confirmed that it was not as pictured on the website, they removed it all together and have not issued a new listing.  After your original post I was contacted by a NTe'r from Germany who said they were different from the USA's and offered to source a pair for a healthy fee. 
mean.gif
  I passed but the longer they remained up on Footlocker.eu the more I wondered if they were real. I did manage to scoop a pair of the Olympic USA colorway, so I'm good there, but the alt "British" version would have been nice!

Last edited:
It's funny but about an hour after they confirmed that it was not as pictured on the website, they removed it all together and have not issued a new listing.  After your original post I was contacted by a NT'r from Germany who said they were different from the USA's and offered to source a pair for a healthy fee. 
mean.gif
  I passed but the longer they remained up on Footlocker.eu the more I wondered if they were real. I did manage to scoop a pair of the Olympic USA colorway, so I'm good there, but the alt "British" version would have been nice!

I think i was probably contacted by the same german NT'er. He assured me that it existed and that he was going to buy a pair for himself and source a pair for me as well. The fee wasnt bad but there was something shady about the waay he wanted to do the whole transaction. I told him to go to footlocker and text me a picture from inside footlocker with the kicks in hand and text me a photo of the receipt. But he didnt want to for some (obvious) unsaid reasons...... I declined and moved on with my failed search

I think i was probably contacted by the same german NT'er. He assured me that it existed and that he was going to buy a pair for himself and source a pair for me as well. The fee wasnt bad but there was something shady about the waay he wanted to do the whole transaction. I told him to go to footlocker and text me a picture from inside footlocker with the kicks in hand and text me a photo of the receipt. But he didnt want to for some (obvious) unsaid reasons...... I declined and moved on with my failed search
 I thanked him but declined up front because it was too expensive.  Would have been $250 to $300 to my door.  Sounds like I made the right call based on your findings when you checked it out.  At least neither of us ended up disappointed!

I like those, maybe a future release?
I hope so. There are 5 sizes listed which would lead me to believe these may have been produced already and are not samples. They look a little darker green than the pictures we've seen earlier below but that could just be the picture.  I'm hoping this means the red ones are being released too. 
happy.gif

The same eBay seller that listed the Dark Green just listed 10 sizes of these. Looking good! I'm thinking this could make for a Merry Christmas this year.

%24T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!((qnBSFNPY8qh!~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom