Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Yeah so anyways lol

My pair get here today cant wait
Mine too I'm stoked. Just got the text from the Wifey they delivered them and she signed for them they are waiting for me when I get off work....Its a good day RTA's came and my ******** play tonight.

The suede is super soft on the toe box and heel of the shoe. Box was a lil beat but thats irelevant. Didnt come with the stuffing but i just took the stuffing out of my roshes no glue stains ... thoroughly happy with my $$ spent

Last edited:

The suede is super soft on the toe box and heel of the shoe. Box was a lil beat but thats irelevant. Didnt come with the stuffing but i just took the stuffing out of my roshes no glue stains ... thoroughly happy with my $$ spent

Idk why but looking at your couch made me think of this

:rofl: :rofl:

Glad you got your pair tho homie :nthat:

Only 1 pair of RTA's in size 9.5 on eBay at the moment at $430 + $80 shipping to Canada. 
mean.gif
  Looks like these may become a grail list item instead of something I'll ever be able to find or afford. I'm going to keep an eye out but as of right now I am through hunting for them. 
frown.gif

Come on August 16th!

Pic of the Olive colorway taken straight from reebok.com releasing on 8/16. Look a hot mess but to each his own

Last edited:
Too much red, horrible colorblocking. I'd cop just for the hell of it if I was a big Sonics fan though.

Back
Top Bottom