Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Just had a quick look at Ebay and there are only about a dozen or so listings for the Remember The Alamos.  Kind of surprised there are so few.  Wonder if the majority of people who got them really wanted them or if the resellers are just watching and waiting to determine what the prices will settle at.  As much as I would like to get my hands on a pair I hope it is the former not the latter.

It will only get harder to obtain these.  Prices will only rise.  If you want a pair and are thinking about paying resale, now is your chance.  You can get a pair for around 400-450 right now on ebay (I understand this is high).  Some people even offer you a discount if you contact them or go to their site or whatever.  Grats to those that copped and for all of us who missed out...salty as we are...they just kicks.

It will only get harder to obtain these.  Prices will only rise.  If you want a pair and are thinking about paying resale, now is your chance.  You can get a pair for around 400-450 right now on ebay (I understand this is high).  Some people even offer you a discount if you contact them or go to their site or whatever.  Grats to those that copped and for all of us who missed out...salty as we are...they just kicks.
Eh... I agree with you somewhat. In the beginning they will undercut each other but after a certain period of time the price will settle and slowly rise.

These prices are redic, if they stay this high I'll probably consider selling em....although I tell myself every time I just impulse cop on something I sort of want, and I always end up wearing em.

I got mine after waiting 7-8 hours on line outside of Packer Shoes. Got my size, was excited to wear them, but then after analyzing each shoe I realized how poor the craftsmanship is. The "zig-zag" pattern (or whatever you want to call it) doesn't align up from the upper to midsole. There also was excess glue all over the toe box. I was so disappointed that I just ended up selling them since they weren't what I had expected whatsoever. Hopefully everyone that got their pair were satisfied, I'm just very matoculous.

with this being a noon release its kind of an exception but those 8am releases and people camping from the night before or early in the AM ... why do people feel they need to throw on some "heat" or popular kicks for RD? Tryin to stunt? Showing what you got?

I personally am not throwin on some shoes that cost me damn near $200- $200+ to get stepped on by other people once its time to go in and the line pushes forward.

In these 2 pics alone i see so many .... toro 4s, space jams, bc 4s, gmp 6, hyperposite, new royal foams, questions, kd 6s (this dude with his matchy matchy & du rag .. 2 dudes with the rag i aint know people still wore those), fire red 5s, kobes, obsidian 12s .... homie came out in his army gear though he wasnt playing haha .. idk to each his own tho
Attention ******. That's all. I'm with you 100 about not rocking the good stuff on a release like this. Some beaters is fine, but then again I haven't stood in a line for sneakers since like the first Yeezys (black/pink I think).

Oh and the dudes still rockin du rags for fashion purposes smh....that **** was never cool to me even when it was  supposedly "in" like 10-15 years ago. But what can you say...its the state of NJ. NY's dirty next door neighbor.

Dude in the army gear I would guess was on his way to drill right after the release (happens first week of every month I believe for reserves)

Two weeks away and still don't know what these look like.  Has anybody seen them or have a picture to share?

Reebok Kamikaze II

Olive/Crimson/Gold/Black

AUGUst 16

bring on the nubuck toe colorways!!!!!!
I'm ready for that royal & white pair 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Got this pic from s dubi in the kobe thread.. i need to see what these olive/crimson/gold ones look like 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom