Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Just keep talking myself out of the Rockets cw, I dunno what it is but it just looks very unique and appealing but I really don't wanna spend the dough so I'll just keep passing til they're sold out and regret it later... smh

Sole Control has the white/black/green colorway in a 10 for $150.
They have the white and black not the OG sonic someone put the wrong picture, was gonna get on these faster than ricky bobby but called to make sure and was told its suppose to be the blk/white pair and someone put the wrong pic
mean.gif

They have the white and black not the OG sonic someone put the wrong picture, was gonna get on these faster than ricky bobby but called to make sure and was told its suppose to be the blk/white pair and someone put the wrong pic :smh:
Damn wat an idiot tht person must've been . Getting people's hopes up like tht .

Tried these on for the first time today. Had to go up half a size, I have wide feet though

Where do I find the black Reebok Kamikaze II in Canada/Toronto at size 10.5 or 11?! I can't find them anywhere. Any help guys?
I checked with Reebok Canada and the Sonics OG was the only one that dropped north of the border.  They said other colorways may release here in the fall but no guarantees.

the red and silver joints should be called the lunc boxes.... red lunch box, silver cooling inside, blue sole for the icepak your mom used to put in there. 

Just keep talking myself out of the Rockets cw, I dunno what it is but it just looks very unique and appealing but I really don't wanna spend the dough so I'll just keep passing til they're sold out and regret it later... smh

Don't wait fam! I didn't and I'm NOT disappointed. There are still a few spots left with pairs at retail like where I got mine from.

Last edited:
Don't wait fam! I didn't and I'm NOT disappointed. There are still a few spots left with pairs at retail like where I got mine from.
Fam  ya killin me stop it.  What's actually stoppiin me is I could go matchy-matchy with those way too easy and I try to hold that part of me down sometimes. 

Dc30 always show out with the matching jersey! :smokin Don't worry fam, I'm still on the look out for Kemp related apparel @Dc30 :nerd:

Nvm found a pair in an 11.5, no elite crews with these it looks like but I'll have to throw together my ronald mcdonald theme outfit once these come in for some chuckles.

Nvm found a pair in an 11.5, no elite crews with these it looks like but I'll have to throw together my ronald mcdonald theme outfit once these come in for some chuckles.

Yes! That's what I like to hear. Where'd you cop from?

Yes! That's what I like to hear. Where'd you cop from?
Best spot I could find was extra butter, $110 shipped, took me a minute but they had a few things left.  Citygear (I think that's right) did too but I think there's was a lil higher..  Had to go down to an 11.5 but just means I won't have to lace them up.  

Last edited:
Best spot I could find was extra butter, $110 shipped, took me a minute but they had a few things left.  Citygear (I think that's right) did too but I think there's was a lil higher..  Had to go down to an 11.5 but just means I won't have to lace them up.  
I copped from City Gear. Got me for 117 with tax and shipping. Don 't pay tax in NJ so I was all :frown: but when they came in I didn't care.

Back
Top Bottom