Official Reebok Blacktop & Battleground Pump Thread With Releases Dates And More...UPDATE BATTLEGROU

these gonna be on finishline?

also when you make the 200 for the winners circle 20 dollar certificate do they notify you be email that they are sending it to you?

No FNL release, or any of the major ones, its limited.

As for the WC, no email, they just mail it to you whenever you go over 200. 

anyone think these will hit discount?

Seriously fam, just pay retail - I just grabbed my white Battleground pair and these are worth the $125 MSRP. Solid construction, great leather all over the shoe and the sockliner/interior padding are incredibly thick. Reminscent of the Shaq Attaqs (OG colourway) that dropped a year earlier. Felt like I was 10 years old again as they have captured the OG bulkiness, high cut and 'feel' perfectly.

The Boulevard was not that great on the other hand - had suede which I'm not really a fan off along with the pleather than Reebok runs on the Kami I, II, Shaqnosis, etc... Granted it's $100 but I think this one is a better buy at $60-$70.

I was starting to lose faith in Reebok with the lacklustre Kami I, Rail & Hurt retro quality but they came out of left field with the Battleground. It's mind-boggling to see cats lining up for a chance to pay $200+ for some mediocre, plastic Nike/JB when a gem like this can be had for a reasonable price with little to no hassle.

Fit is not entirely TTS - maybe 0.25 too big for some, but definitely not 0.5 too big. I've taken 10 in all my Reebok purchases for the past 2 years with the exception of the Answer which I had to grab 9.5 as that was legitimately 0.5 too big.

Its all about the hype bruh, we should be happy that the cats don't crave some Reebok models these days, otherwise we will be screwed. Look at the Question, they are coming withe the OG's one more time this year, with all the love for them. 

Seriously fam, just pay retail - I just grabbed my white Battleground pair and these are worth the $125 MSRP. Solid construction, great leather all over the shoe and the sockliner/interior padding are incredibly thick. Reminscent of the Shaq Attaqs (OG colourway) that dropped a year earlier. Felt like I was 10 years old again as they have captured the OG bulkiness, high cut and 'feel' perfectly.

The Boulevard was not that great on the other hand - had suede which I'm not really a fan off along with the pleather than Reebok runs on the Kami I, II, Shaqnosis, etc... Granted it's $100 but I think this one is a better buy at $60-$70.

I was starting to lose faith in Reebok with the lacklustre Kami I, Rail & Hurt retro quality but they came out of left field with the Battleground. It's mind-boggling to see cats lining up for a chance to pay $200+ for some mediocre, plastic Nike/JB when a gem like this can be had for a reasonable price with little to no hassle.

Fit is not entirely TTS - maybe 0.25 too big for some, but definitely not 0.5 too big. I've taken 10 in all my Reebok purchases for the past 2 years with the exception of the Answer which I had to grab 9.5 as that was legitimately 0.5 too big.
How do these feel walking?

^^
Tried 'em on in store and they felt like all the other Reebok Classics I've purchased over the past year. I work in an office and I usually wear my sneakers on casual Fridays: 8AM-8PM when I get home after a day's work and running errands.

Have had no issues with Kami II, Shaq Attaq, Big Hurts, Rails and I don't think these will be a problem either. Will rock 'em tomorrow in the office and update everyone.

Too bad I had to use my 30% off to bring the price down, but its fine, at least we can use 20% off for the next models coming up this year...it's gonna be a hard summer.

Too bad I had to use my 30% off to bring the price down, but its fine, at least we can use 20% off for the next models coming up this year...it's gonna be a hard summer.
How did you get the big discount on your order?

MarchSorry 30, it was the one they sent earlier last month, that was due to delays on the site. 

Now I noticed, they actually come with two sets of laces, very nice...very nice. 

Last edited:
trent, got a question for you bud. Are the upcoming White/Gum and White/Red colourways OG colours or retro+?

Copped both pairs of the Battleground. Not waiting around for these, especially when I wear a 14.

CAN'T WAIT
smokin.gif

So the OG battlegrounds were the black, black/white, and red/white pairs?

The gum pair looks like it might have been too much 90s for the 90s
laugh.gif

Nope, the gum was definitely not an OG. I wish they got the Blacktop key chains on them joints this time around. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom