Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Does that mean the co-op missions can't be local?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

are you supposed to upgrade your horses? I've had the same one since i broke in that stallion at Bonnie's place. How do i know what horses are the best?

the horse bonnie gives you is one f the best dont let it die

That little
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
jumped off the bridge when I was trying to help somebody all by itself.
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
. Ever since then I've been riding on some wack painted horse that isn't even half as quick. I'm gonna scoop up on a new one tonight though.
Question: if your horse dies, do you have to buy it all over again? I didn't wanna drop $1,500 beans on one of those Hungarian joints and have that thing jump off a cliff or something...it took me long enough to make the measly $3,500 I have now
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

are you supposed to upgrade your horses? I've had the same one since i broke in that stallion at Bonnie's place. How do i know what horses are the best?

My horse got slayed by a boar real quick when I got it
smh.gif

Question: if your horse dies, do you have to buy it all over again? I didn't wanna drop $1,500 beans on one of those Hungarian joints and have that thing jump off a cliff or something...it took me long enough to make the measly $3,500 I have now
Get your fame up (or honor I think) and you'll get the deed for the horses for half the price. And no if you have the deed for a horse that dies you won't have to re-buy the deed. Just go to your inventory and select the deed and your horse will appear.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Anybody wanna roll right now on PS3??? Add me

PSN: KILLMATIC85

I was just online Smh lol. I just copped the game is good so far. I just don't really get/like the online gameplay, I was alone so that's prob why.

If you have the dead then yu can just press select and click on it and it gets resurrected.

That little
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
jumped off the bridge when I was trying to help somebody all by itself.
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif
. Ever since then I've been riding on some wack painted horse that isn't even half as quick. I'm gonna scoop up on a new one tonight though.
Na, just hit select & choose the deed again..there's no limit on how many times you can use it..

Question, how do you hog tie ppl? (ps3) and I need the Lasso for that right? If so when/where do I get that?
I began the game today so I'm 2-4 mission in just incase.

Question, how do you hog tie ppl? (ps3) and I need the Lasso for that right? If so when/where do I get that?
I began the game today so I'm 2-4 mission in just incase.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i tried jumping onto a train while on horseback, but i must have went at the train at a bad angle cause i missed the jump completely.  i lived, but it was a damn shame what that train did to my horse.  

i haven't gone online.  i didn't buy it for anything but story mode.  the only thing that interests me online is COD
laugh.gif

where do i do the bandito bounty for the outfit? i did one in chuparosa and didn't kill the dude but that wasn't the right one.

anybody else thought or was hoping that you were gonna get to smash Bonnie in the barn or was that just me? you know damn well she had that
devil.gif
look in her eye.

Back
Top Bottom