Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU why did i read all the pages i havent read in this thread! wth man!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUU

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]NT Posse List for Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption [/color]
  • K1lla 5am
  • donpoppa
  • Ridikolis
  • Mamba MVP
  • EVIL RESIDENT x
  • Desperado B 804
  • DrewDioxin2345
  • EazyWeazy3
  • NaNaNaNaBATM4N
  • FLYYYYY GULLY
  • allcapscaps26
  • bimbady
  • [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Juice[/color] - CMDR Kutyacokof
  • Touchinpaper
  • CincoSeisDos
  • SUPA S0AK        (that's a zero in S0AK)
  • KrazyChino
  • defconzero - DZ661
  • vYankeephan87
  • jhova718   
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
     add me suckas

dude who posted the spoiler needs to have his %%* hogtied and placed infront of a speeding train

dang, got my copy at midnight. played a few missions and started getting dizzy and a massive headache. cant play these type of games. i have to sell it asap. lol

Originally Posted by jhova718

NT Posse List for Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption 
  • K1lla 5am
  • donpoppa
  • Ridikolis
  • Mamba MVP
  • EVIL RESIDENT x
  • Desperado B 804
  • DrewDioxin2345
  • EazyWeazy3
  • NaNaNaNaBATM4N
  • FLYYYYY GULLY
  • allcapscaps26
  • bimbady
  • The Juice - CMDR Kutyacokof
  • Touchinpaper
  • CincoSeisDos
  • KrazyChino
  • defconzero - DZ661
  • vYankeephan87
  • jhova718   
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
     add me suckas

airmaxkj por favor

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

dang, got my copy at midnight. played a few missions and started getting dizzy and a massive headache. cant play these type of games. i have to sell it asap. lol

The same thing happens when I play GTA IV, I get really dizzy.  It took me forever to finish that game because I could only play
for like 30 mins at a time.
Luckily that didn't happen with RDR

For guys that wanna rank up quicker online... Go into free roam and on the map head towards Gang hideouts. You'll end up fighting 20-30 bad guys but get around 200-500exp points on average. Easier if you posse up but you can do it alone.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

yea thats how it goes

indifferent.gif

way to not use a spoiler and ruining the game for many people, including myself.

idiot.
It's a video game.
C'mon Son.

im convinced NTers are the biggest morons walking the planet.

Say you were really looking forward to a movie or something, and you sit down and you're enjoying it and then 20 minutes into it someone just selfishly yells out the ending to the entire audience in the theater.

You would probably be pissed.

its the same concept.

think a little bit before you type, 'tard.

Tard? What are you like 11? I just don't think the ending of a video game is really something to get all clamored up about, but to each his own.

2sappy wrote:
Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

I usually push my horse to the limit, but when this song came on it had me riding slow to savor the ride and the song
me too.
pimp.gif

i thought john was singing at first. it tripped me out for a sec.
laugh.gif

10 seconds into the song playing I kill a deer and skin it and the song goes away.. so much for a heroic ending

yea thats how it goes

indifferent.gif

way to not use a spoiler and ruining the game for many people, including myself.

idiot.
It's a video game.
C'mon Son.

Say you were really looking forward to a movie or something, and you sit down and you're enjoying it and then 20 minutes into it someone just selfishly yells out the ending to the entire audience in the theater.

its the same concept.

Tard? What are you like 11? I just don't think the ending of a video game is really something to get all clamored up about, but to each his own.
We pay 60 dollars to find out the endings to these games you @$%%%%$ dwarf

Originally Posted by Steve212

jhova718 wrote:

NT Posse List for Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption 

• K1lla 5am
  • donpoppa
  • Ridikolis
  • Mamba MVP
  • EVIL RESIDENT x
  • Desperado B 804
  • DrewDioxin2345
  • EazyWeazy3
  • NaNaNaNaBATM4N
  • FLYYYYY GULLY
  • allcapscaps26
  • bimbady
  • The Juice - CMDR Kutyacokof
  • Touchinpaper
  • CincoSeisDos
  • KrazyChino
  • defconzero - DZ661
  • vYankeephan87
  • jhova718   
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
    pimp.gif
     add me suckas

airmaxkj por favor

Add me too this list...
GT: Nice Gamertag

2 things i have to say

1. how do you put the guy on the tracks so they can get killed? yes i know how to do it but when i put the guy there it seems a train never comes or maybe its just me... i use the train station by mcfarlens farm

2. them wolves are reckless... they tried killing me and my gold horse i got from bonnie... i got off the horse thinking they would leave the horse alone and just go for me and id kill them... wrong! they killed my horse
smh.gif
... good thing i quit the game before saving so its like it never happen
laugh.gif
... that gold horse is top 3 horse in the game so once you get it try to hold on to it... i read somewhere you can actually buy it but for 1300
sick.gif

i hate when idiots who just go around shooting at people for no damn reason....ruins it for everyone

yea thats how it goes

indifferent.gif

idiot.
It's a video game.
C'mon Son.

its the same concept.

'tard.

as in ******.

as in what you are.

*shoos you away*

Yo this may be a dumb question but is there a more timely way for me to know I have an invite to a multiplayer game? By the time I found out I had one dude was already offline and I ended up in Free Roam with some 10 year olds who keep shooting me and were spazzing when I asked if they smoked ganja

smh.gif

Game is dope though

its the same concept.

'tard.

as in ******.

as in what you are.

*shoos you away*
roll.gif
roll.gif
Get out of the house more and enjoy life, instead of clamoring about the ending to a video game.

Originally Posted by you go boy

2 things i have to say

1. how do you put the guy on the tracks so they can get killed? yes i know how to do it but when i put the guy there it seems a train never comes or maybe its just me... i use the train station by mcfarlens farm

2. them wolves are reckless... they tried killing me and my gold horse i got from bonnie... i got off the horse thinking they would leave the horse alone and just go for me and id kill them... wrong! they killed my horse
smh.gif
... good thing i quit the game before saving so its like it never happen
laugh.gif
... that gold horse is top 3 horse in the game so once you get it try to hold on to it... i read somewhere you can actually buy it but for 1300
sick.gif
1. Look at the map. The red train icon tells you where the train is currently moving. Blue indicates that it is at a stop at a station.

2. I forgot what the horse looks like but is it gold with brown hair? I think I have that one right now and I lost my horse from Bonnie a long time ago. Also the most expensive deed for a horse is $750.

does anyone know when those other horses become unlocked, i beat the game and there still unavailable

Originally Posted by cwalk1950

does anyone know when those other horses become unlocked, i beat the game and there still unavailable

You gotta find them and break them

Back
Top Bottom