Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
I had quite the journey last night. I took a trip up into the mountains to see if I could have a word with Flaco Hernandez, one of the gunfighters I was tracking down for the author feller I met in Valentine. When I arrived I was greeted by 3 or 4 of Flaco's men. These fellers weren't too keen on me making Flaco's acquaintance, but truth be told there weren't much they could've done to stop me.

I decided to do a little hunting since the area up north in Ambarino was teeming with wildlife. Finally, with my horse stuffed and stacked with pristine elk and deer pelts, rabbits swinging from my saddle, I begin to make my way home and then It happened. A man yelling for help, I try to make my way to him but my trusty companion Festus falls to his death off the side is a snow covered cliff. I couldn't save him or the man. Now with nothing but my saddle and no sign of human life around for miles I restart my journey home on foot, in the thick snow, with all of my worldly possessions in hand.

I walked and walked and walked some more. Then the wolves came. The same I presumed that got me into this predicament in the first place, you'd think they'd eaten enough at this point. I dispatched with the animals, welcoming the warmth from my repeater as I placed it back on my shoulder. I thought it best to put on some cover scent lotion to try and keep the hounds and bears at bay after that encounter.

Cz5uDLN.png

The sun started to go down so I set up camp and bedded down until morning.

Finally out of the thick stuff and starting to see green again

AMkapEa.png

Sweet Valentine!
twvSCgh.png

I get to town, get a new steed and head to the saloon for a meal and drink and who's mouth do I hear before I even get in the door

dyF5rmg.png

Now, I wasn't in the mood for a fight after that long slog but....

tvd7AKp.png

I probably could've have left the saddle and picked it up at a stable when I got back to town, mashed the sprint button to get out of there but I decided to let myself be fully immersed and let the story write itself.

Hands down, best story I’ve seen in here so far. This Is everything the game is about bro. Man! 1 more day til I’m back from vacation. I’m dying. I’m gonna try and put in 24 hours of work

I had quite the journey last night. I took a trip up into the mountains to see if I could have a word with Flaco Hernandez, one of the gunfighters I was tracking down for the author feller I met in Valentine. When I arrived I was greeted by 3 or 4 of Flaco's men. These fellers weren't too keen on me making Flaco's acquaintance, but truth be told there weren't much they could've done to stop me.

I decided to do a little hunting since the area up north in Ambarino was teeming with wildlife. Finally, with my horse stuffed and stacked with pristine elk and deer pelts, rabbits swinging from my saddle, I begin to make my way home and then It happened. A man yelling for help, I try to make my way to him but my trusty companion Festus falls to his death off the side of a snow covered cliff. I couldn't save him or the man. Now with nothing but my saddle and no sign of human life around for miles I restart my journey home on foot, in the thick snow, with all of my worldly possessions in hand.

I walked and walked and walked some more. Then the wolves came. The same I presumed that got me into this predicament in the first place, you'd think they'd eaten enough at this point. I dispatched with the animals, welcoming the warmth from my repeater as I placed it back on my shoulder. I thought it best to put on some cover scent lotion to try and keep the hounds and bears at bay after that encounter.

Cz5uDLN.png

AMkapEa.png

Sweet Valentine!
twvSCgh.png

I get to town, get a new steed and head to the saloon for a meal and drink and who's mouth do I hear before I even get in the door

dyF5rmg.png

tvd7AKp.png

I probably could've have left the saddle and picked it up at a stable when I got back to town, mashed the sprint button to get out of there but I decided to let myself be fully immersed and let the story write itself.
It's like a got damn movie :pimp:

Also, I've been rocking with the Dappleback Thoroughbred the whole game but I got to chapter 4 and wanted something new. I bought the black Arabian and gave it a white mane and braided tail. Named it Shinobi. Y'all wasn't lying with the get up this horse has

I decided to do a little hunting since the area up north in Ambarino was teeming with wildlife. Finally, with my horse stuffed and stacked with pristine elk and deer pelts, rabbits swinging from my saddle, I begin to make my way home and then It happened. A man yelling for help, I try to make my way to him but my trusty companion Festus falls to his death off the side of a snow covered cliff. I couldn't save him or the man. Now with nothing but my saddle and no sign of human life around for miles I restart my journey home on foot, in the thick snow, with all of my worldly possessions in hand.

Cz5uDLN.png

AMkapEa.png

Sweet Valentine!
twvSCgh.png

dyF5rmg.png

tvd7AKp.png

“I dispatched with the animals, welcoming the warmth from my repeater as I placed it back on my shoulder” i’m done lol.

Im still in the early chapters but i said eff it and tried hitting up ensenada. But my canoe got scared and went under water like a colombian cocaine sub and i drowned before i made it to shore. I saved the young guy at the shop. I killed the owner. The braithwaithes plantation is no joke i couldnt win. But i killed the odriscolls at the church and fort/manor place.

how often do you cook/eat. i just realized my guy is underweight

when I was taking a break from that gang life and on a hunting/gambling/fishing trip I regularly made sure to to do that. cooking by the campfire, making coffee, sipping it while picking a good fishing spot.

Almost never did it when I was doing missions, I'm also not the type to take any cover in a gun fight. I'm dual wielding and when my life is pretty much done I'll chugg some canned strawberries, peaches, health tonics etc. thats usually what eating means to me. my guy is always underweight.

My dude stays underweight. I usually cook a bunch of meat and just keep it on me to replenish my cores. It's a trade-off though because being underweight gives you more stamina

Is there anyway to get my attributes past rank 8? I maxed out my health apparently but rank 8 seems like a weird maximum

Edit: ^ Thankfully underweight doesn't matter that much. My character has been underweight all game and my horse is straight malnourished :lol:

Last edited:
so I kill the legendary wolf

skin it

but dont get the legenderay wolf pelt

weird

instead it gives me only the legendary wolf heart

has this happened to anyone else?

so I kill the legendary wolf

skin it

but dont get the legenderay wolf pelt

weird

instead it gives me only the legendary wolf heart

has this happened to anyone else?

You're character didn't roll it up and carry it?

Check the trapper if he has it.

If he don't I recommend reloading a save.

lost my horse after i got killed :frown:

got my character weight to average. been on that all-meat diet

Ran into some clan members out in broad daylight up in big valley country. 2 white hoods and 1 black hooded dude with red trim. They were tryna put up a cross to burn. Flashed the piece, then dudes dropped the cross on themselves and died. Black hooded dude came at me with a knife.
tenor.gif

Homey don’t play that.

Just now trying to complete some master hunter challenges. I haven’t accessed parts of the map that let me get certain legendary animals or fish so I’m sort of stalled when it comes to hunting

so if i am wanted in st denis because of the whole trolly iincident, i have to pay the bounty to resume missions in that town?

i don't have that type of coin to be paying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom