Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Why is everyone so rude with me at the camp? damn, i bring the money, do the chores, hunt, did all the upgrades and yet i seem to be annoying everyone. Ungrateful bastards

you antagonize them? i usually do that to Uncle and Micah :lol:
been slacking on my hunting and herb picking. need it to craft a whole bunch of items

you antagonize them? i usually do that to Uncle and Micah :lol:
been slacking on my hunting and herb picking. need it to craft a whole bunch of items

not even man! I greet and everyone is stone cold! It always ends in an "alright i guess we'll speak later"

I took a train and it wasnt worth it. Although it did take me around and killed my horse who followed me.
Speaking of horse deaths. I was out hunting iguanas on that island By Rhodes when I accidentally hit up on the d pad. Horse drowned

And if you do ever go to that island, don't lose sight of your boat. Mine disappeared and I was forced to scope shot a neighboring fisherman. They don't give you but 15 seconds for survival in the water.

There's a mission where you go fishing and a boat I believe spawns permanently at camp. Wish I knew this before I spent 15 minutes looking for one, on two different occasions.

There's some great crafting options at the fence with legendary items. Makes me want to spend an evening doing all of that. anyone spend money on the pamphlets for tonic creations? I'm wondering if we can randomly find them in the wild.

Also I forgot to mention that making sure you do your chores while at camp gives you a boost in honor.

any other ways to boost my honor? I save people from getting robbed and it only gives me a boost sometimes..idk why...

watched the credits roll last night with my wife
Now it's off to try to 100% this game like I have done all GTA's and RDR1 as well as discover more than 17 freaking animals in hunting :lol:

I just think of my past post where I legit was spending 3-4 hours just hunting, for multiple sessions at a time.
I haven't really been doing ish in this game
Want to solve the little girl kidnapping and that gavin thing is gonna bug the hell out of me till I die if I don't solve that

soooooo arthur gets tb regardless of what you do ?? i went back to the mission when you beat the guy for the bread and there’s no way to pass the mission unless you wash him.

Only legendary animal I got thus far
0_0 (2).jpg

Had this happen the other night. Finally read up on how to upload captures.

Entertaining. Should've sat through it all lol.

Had this happen a day back. Out near the Gray's property in East Rhodes. First glitch spot I've encountered.

Last edited:
soooooo arthur gets tb regardless of what you do ?? i went back to the mission when you beat the guy for the bread and there’s no way to pass the mission unless you wash him.

Yeah it's a bummer bc it doesn't give you an option to not beat him

Yeah it's a bummer bc it doesn't give you an option to not beat him
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i’m hot i was the the start of chapter 6 and deleted that file to go back to chapter 3 to avoid all that. smh for no reason.

Bruhs, I just spent hours gambling and hunting legendary animals yesterday....and not a single fuq was given...I had the time of my life beating those scumbags in poker.
Did not expect to spend so much time playing poker. The game is so good, I don’t even feel compelled to skip the shuffling.

Had this happen the other night. Finally read up on how to upload captures.

Entertaining. Should've sat through it all lol.

Had this happen a day back. Out near the Gray's property in East Rhodes. First glitch spot I've encountered.

where do i find the KKK? looks fun to blow them up

went a tad bit overboard on outfits and spent way too much :lol:

Did not expect to spend so much time playing poker. The game is so good, I don’t even feel compelled to skip the shuffling.

i did that the other day while on my laptop doing other stuff

Back
Top Bottom